• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Questions About Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2194

I got a question about moderators. What do you do when you have problems with them? I got banned by one for no reason whatsoever. My own statements were supposedly used against me despite the fact that my own statements do not corroborate the charges. It took 3 days from accusation to ban, although no new evidence was used, and my own (multiple) statements were ignored. Which amazingly turned out to be perfect timing for the major enemy op that was launched against me. Supposedly its my statements and my log files that contain the evidence, but they cant/wont answer basic questions like the name of the village, or simply give me a day date and time, and they continue to stand on "confidentiality" WTF??? All they have really done IMO is to work very hard to destroy any appearance of neutrality, objectivity, fairness and reason.

DeletedUser1179

When people have an issue with a support team member, you can ask for the ticket to be escalated to a senior level. We are doing the best we can to address your concerns, however the forum is not the place to discuss player bans. All discussions about bans should be handled through the support system. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.