Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

Discussion in 'FAQ / Questions' started by BeerBelly, Mar 26, 2019.

1. BeerBelly

BeerBelly Spearman

I am new to TW2...been here about 2 weeks. I like the game so far but am concerned about the amount of bot farming/cheating/multi-accounts. I have been told by a tribe leader that TW2 allow big spenders to use farm bots and won't ban them because they pay enormous amounts of real money for crowns. He says that he sends tickets in all the time and a few players have "barbed out".

I have noticed a few players on my world with 12 villages while most have no more than half that. Is all this true and is this game 100% pay to win? I enjoy strategy games and even spent a few bucks on crowns but I'm not willing to fight people in a VISA versus MasterCard war.

I am also told that when a few cheaters are actually banned, Inno later tells mods to unban cheaters after awhile because they spend lots of money.

2. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Sounds about right^^. Its not 100% pay to win, but you get a good advantage if you coin

3. BeerBelly

BeerBelly Spearman

Coining is not cheating. The use of farm bots and multi-accounts is cheating. Every free online is pay to win if people want to spend tons of cash.

4. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

I was answering this part:

5. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

ever meant a player that drop 20k like its candy?

6. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

until late game, you can pretty much not coin after 50 villages if you play right, just require time and all the skill needed to play. not saying coining doesn't help.

7. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Games are usually decided by then

8. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

now a days, cause people quit and go else where. F world wasn't though at all. we were close to 200 villages

9. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

You survived until 200 villages.. but the world was decided much sooner ( we didnt have captc back then)

10. Nick96

Nick96 Spearman

Yeah I feel you and I understand your frustration but I wouldnt call the man stupid he was smart enough to open his own game store and keep it running for years that a big achievement anyone who has their own business or tried to have one will tell you first hand it isn't a easy task so I will give the man credit where it is due also from what I seen since day one no one has given him a real chance and resorting to childish spam and giving him a hard time in hopes of pushing him out which I don't think is right at all in my eyes give then man a chance to do what he wants and see how it plays out do I agree with some of his stuff not by a long shot but from what I can tell he has taken more of a stance against cheating something the old cm wasn't able to do or didn't have the time to do am I saying she wasn't doing her job no I'm simply say that the new cm may have more time to do his it's not hard what they have to do and I know it's probably a big headache so I appreciate them but however I do think with both they only catch the small fish to try and please majority of the player and let the big ones go cause you can't tell me they can't look through all the players and their history and find all the cheaters which I believe isn't right cheating takes the fun out of the game for all involved if you cheat and win and get a sense of pride or that you achieve something then you live a pathetic life I feel if every one started doing it though it will force the game developers to take more direct and immediate action because at that point you will be hurting their wallet either way I still enjoy the game for now

xXCarnageXx, craftscrazy and EIJEFE like this.
  11. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

oh for sure, i mean maybe should of use a better term besides stupid, under knowledge of the game? i have two co op that live in auss, so we had 24/7 coverage's to farm for each other none stop and message each other out of game. i set alarms through the night to farm. hate this game for that. was hoping the night bounce stayed for a new angel of the game. but then to get hit with bullshit. nah, thats were i cant give him credit, was hit for harassment early as well from a guy that is still talking shit on the forums, but cant do it in game and cant even say in game dont message me. but he leaves the chats and reports it? come on. which isnt a chat i even open to started with. you ever ran a tribe? you have over 20 Plus mails open your not even in. on top of that he been moving troops around that he should not even touch. thats 3 strikes there. i was willing to give him a chance but he fucked up to much, he has a power complex, and its whatever. but he is starting to remind me of the one mod that almost ran the US sever into the ground..

12. Nick96

Nick96 Spearman

Don't get me wrong I feel you on all you point as and with harassment you can't claim that if you don't ask the person to not msg you I msg antje and he sent a ticket in on me so he says but for the troop movements I'm 100 percent on your side if you permit ban someone then just leave the troops there no need to clear a villa cause of it that's just pointless also I agree I use to coop 24/7 in our tribe and I'll tell you I would farm like crazy mainly because I can't sleep good at all so this is what I do at 4,5,6 in the morning don't add a feature if you don't want people to use it to the full advantage but in my eyes all this is second to the main problem all the real cheaters if everyone just played the game the way it was meant then most the problem and tension wouldn't come about idk if you were a day one for the original tribal wars but it use to be such fun before people started cheating and taking advantage of shit that's why I quit for over 5 years and the way it's going now I don't see myself sticking around I'm willing to give this next world a chance but if it's still the same bs as the last two I played on them I really don't care to continue to play I rather just play lords and knights and be done with it btw if you haven't played that before I recommend it pretty fun you can stack attacks and trickle attacks too no need for thousands of DT as long as you keep 51 troops in castle before each attack you don't lose it and if you have 1000 troops attacking and send 1000 more before next battle you'll have 2000 troops attacking it doesn't give such an unfair advantage to the attacking force as this game does

13. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

no bot i want to know who he is in gam,e lol. i mean im ban from bull crap but he doesnt seems to be stupid. so PM me on forums mate

Management likes this.
  14. BeerBelly

BeerBelly Spearman

Hey Nick96, you have GOT to start using punctuation. I'm not sure how old you are but no adult writes 500 words without a SINGLE use of punctuation. I can't read your posts...one giant run-on sentence.

slaughter1234 likes this.
  15. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

dude its a game, who cares, i read it just fine. it's not an english class

16. Nick96

Nick96 Spearman

One my friend read my comment did I ever say I personally had them or used them no I didn't second read all my comments before you feel the need to reply I've already addressed my views on cheating and other stuff so why on gods green earth would I lower myself to cheat in a simple game that takes all the fun out of it I've already said those who cheat are lacking in some department or another so they get their kicks off by cheating in a game it's pathetic to say the least and those people need to get off the game and do something called living third those who are smart enough to cheat bot script are already aware of tor browser and proxy servers it's common knowledge and you don't even have to be tech savvy to use it news flash google Firefox Crome only allows you to access a small portion of websites that are available you have something called the dark net which is mainly onion links then you have the deep web which is a mixture of onion links torrent links and com links the dark web is for more illegal stuff which I won't get into the deep web is source with a bunch of useful info and links the government don't want you to know link how to make your own medicine and filled with people who hack any and everything you can think of and will sale you third party software or thier own for bit coins which was around way before it got popular and a big market cap incase you didn't know fourth I would never tell anyone exactly where to go or any links to use cause as I said above you have to pay for such links and I refuse to spend my money to cheat at a simple game if your so interested feel free to do your own research and find it do I condone it no should you do it no but this is fuc**** America so feel free to use your freedom and do as you wish then get caught by the mods who obviously aren't doing their jobs correctly and get banned so I can sit and laugh at the stupidity also be forwarded if you do venture into the tor universe be careful as to where you go because before you know it your computer will go up in smokes because their will be a 17 year old person who hacked your computer and overloaded it just so they can get a quick laugh and more bright questions or will that be enough

Management likes this.
  17. Nick96

Nick96 Spearman

Oh I'm sorry grammar nazi no I don't feel the need for that I'm not in school no more so if it bugs you that bad simply don't read it that simple ... enough punctuation for you thier? do you need more? How about one more. Goodnight.

Panterraa likes this.
  18. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

i like h=this guy

19. Nick96

Nick96 Spearman

I would like to apologize for my rudeness I'm a little ticked off and misdirected it at you so that my fault

Panterraa likes this.
  20. Nick96

Nick96 Spearman

Thank you panterraa but I try not to get like that though it makes me look bad I think and I try to be respectful to everyone in game or real life but some times I lose my timper haha