Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

Discussion in 'FAQ / Questions' started by BeerBelly, Mar 26, 2019.

1. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

I know from personal research that I havent found any bots that do what your suggesting. I know that farming is all that bot does. There is no use of auto attacks or dodging attacks. Like I said I will use that bot if there is one like it. Cuz as much smoke that is being blown outta the asses of some of the mods here (not all) there is no way to detect the use of a script which is why they relying on ppl to snitch about it.

2. Sledge

Sledge Spearman

You are wrong and the farming attacks are auto attacks. I believe that attacks on players to snipe etc can be delayed/timed (i am not 100% sure how that is done tbh) I am not some oracle on the workings of bots but to simplify the argument, bots do a lot more than farm barbs.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  3. maryfknpoppins

maryfknpoppins Spearman

never heard of a bot that attacks interesting

4. maryfknpoppins

maryfknpoppins Spearman

just had a thought which is rare im gathering barb munching and bots are similiar. Ones illegal and one is legal if you think about it if you capture a barb the resources are yours now no one elses and it only cost you a noble which it only takes a few days to make up and you can pump that vill up. If you run a bot those vills are still open for resources taken by other folks.

slydawgg likes this.
  5. CountFroggie

CountFroggie Spearman

I could not of said it better, what I have also found is InnoGames is not banning big spenders but they loosing all their small spenders which out way the big spenders in numbers

6. OarfishOrifice

OarfishOrifice Spearman

So nice to come on here and see all the love this game still produces. First of all, Panterra, i'm still waiting for you to accept my challenge on chess.com so I can kick your ass again. And slydogg, what are you doing here? If you're playing again I might just have to play another world. And TlunchladyE says hello.

crushemtodust likes this.
  7. Marcos

Marcos Spearman

Well if you think about it, farming is an action that you can repeat hundreds of time on the same village. Therefore it is incredibly simple and useful to automate.
    A snipe bot would be a lot more difficult and far less useful.
    Why more difficult ?
    Because you have to configure your script each time you want to launch a snipe. You have to configure your script but you know nothing in development so it means that the bot have to ask you information so it means the bot must have a User Interface ...
    Why less useful ?
    Snipe is an action that you would perform very rarely so the benefit from a bot is minimal and it is not really annoying to do it manually.

Of course, it could be done. Everything can be done but if there is not a real utility after, people wont develop it

8. CaptC

CaptC
    Staff Member

I would suggest that this forum is not an appropriate place to consider the ins and outs of bot development.

9. DR LURDAN

DR LURDAN Swordsman

Someone made a new account to post that comment, clearly this is a problem people feel strongly about.

10. El Salesman

El Salesman Swordsman

Mastercard would just allow anyone to get one if their cards regardless of their credit in a desperate attempt to compete. At the same time they would sign non compete agreements with all other competitors and later try to merge with them. At the end of the year Visas balance sheet would be way better cause their employees are just better and it doesnt really matter if their competitors have more money or numbers. Visa ftw

11. crushemtodust

crushemtodust Swordsman

Hey man I am down for a COS reunion
    -Sir Weldon here .

12. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

Good ol Lunchlady yes I am playing a world. but this is my last world as I will go back into retirement again