• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Rangers

• Thread starter DeletedUser1734
  • Start date

DeletedUser1734

I recently ran an attack that based upon the TW2Calc, should have resulted in me winning, but taking about 70% losses. However, I ran the attack with a ranger, and the ranger turned me around and sent me home without a fight.

How do rangers actually work? Do they turn around only if you are going to reach a total wipe? Or do they turn you around if you would lose more than 50%?

DeletedUser

I recently ran an attack that based upon the TW2Calc, should have resulted in me winning, but taking about 70% losses. However, I ran the attack with a ranger, and the ranger turned me around and sent me home without a fight.

How do rangers actually work? Do they turn around only if you are going to reach a total wipe? Or do they turn you around if you would lose more than 50%?
The battle sim is far from good, for example if the defender had trebs the cal does not add in the damage the wall didn't take due to that, and it doesn't even include an option for paladin weapons.

However I do not see much room for error in the ranger: run the battle, if the attackers end troops = 0, do not apply the battle XD

DeletedUser1734

ok, thank you. Ran a scout afterwards, and they had stacked it. Seems everywhere I go... people want to stack the defense on me.

DeletedUser

That's the name of the game Ayoshi. If you can't handle a stacked city now, Wait until you run into a 100k HC city. You'll cry yourself to sleep.

DeletedUser1734

Nah.... I have no problem with it... just was wondering because I had to wait on the scout reports.