• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported Ranking bug

DeletedUser534

There seems to be a bug with ranking. I uninstalled and reinstalled before posting also and the issue persisted. The photos below should do the talking for me.

http://imgur.com/a/P42OW

DeletedUser61

Iangame4 are you referring to the order because the ranking is correct from what I see.

DeletedUser534

No it does not say what is what. It's blank completly. If I was someone joining I would not be sure what was offensive bash or defensive bash. It's just kinda hard to see if your not observant look right near the top of the ranking list.

DeletedUser534

To explain better, you can click these spots to see who has the most points or villas or bash, but there blank currently and to new people this could be confusing. They used to say what's what, but now they say nothing. There blank completly.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Well Ian AOD has 3.1mil points, 109 ppm and 29k members lol
Whats even funnier if you multiply 109 by 29 you get 3.1 mil LOL

DeletedUser534

It's not a problem, but it is a bug since it was in the game prior. :/
Also, if your new to the game you may not know what it even means without those markers.

DeletedUser645

Thank you for reporting this Iangame4, it has been reported to the developers. Please be patient as they look at this.