• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recalling Troops

DeletedUser

I micro-farm, meaning I send my troops out in small groups to gather resources.
On the android app, the only way to recall troops is by clicking on their icon on the map, but sometimes when I have 5-10 attacks going out in different directions, or 2+ attacks going the same direction at the same time, it is impossible to recall a specific attack.
If I hit the reinforce icon instead of attack, in the preset menu, or whenever I send the wrong number of troops, this can be very devastating.

DeletedUser61

Exile The Fallen,

I agree 100% with you as the Android app has a smaller screen compared to a laptop and this can make some actions needed in-game difficult to do on a daily bases. Our Android app team is always looking for ways to correct the app itself. With your permission I would like to move this thread to ideas/suggestions so that when someone from our development team sees this they can look into correcting this issue.

DeletedUser

Yes, sorry if I posted in the wrong area. The internet version allows you to recall from the 'Units' menu. I think this would be good for the app as well.