• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported Recent Bug

DeletedUser

I believe a bug recently appeared on the mobile application dealing with march times has arisen.

This bug deals with march times and the bonus from the rally point added in the balancing Update.

The App is incorrectly adding the RP bonus to ALL marches however when launched the march time corrects itself causing marches NOT on Barbarians to incorrectly display as a much shorter time.

Can people with the app please confirm or deny this for me?

DeletedUser1507

Can confirm, its not just the speed its all boosters

Droid app:
6e8de5724c6b48955563890209605d74.png

same village sending to same place on pc:
6ecc1d0cd7b7fd36b0007690d3aad301.png

DeletedUser1444

I dont lnow but with the newest mobile update all the game does now is freaking load and load and load every time i try to change to the next village or check mail or go to the tribal screens it never freaking loads or i get the boot ive played this game along time and the way it is now is absolete BS. I even unistalled it and reenstalled it and still the same freaking issue WTF.

DeletedUser1507

I actually had this problem on my tablet earlier, i found leaving it for a little longer then usual would usually load it up, also found closing other apps helped with loading too.

DeletedUser1444

Its the only app running i just made sure still doing it grrrrrrr.

DeletedUser1629

I can confirm this bug. I have an Nvidia Shield Tablet with Android 6.0 installed. I usually do the simple attacks on my tablet, but I cannot time those properly now.