• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2228

i think it is possible they are both a little scared to not have back up.....and a joy to hear from you again Beez

DeletedUser1179

Then you both should do it. There has to be a neutral party involved though otherwise it will end up being the same a war of words all over again. :p

DeletedUser1179

I can't tell you if they coin or not for confidentiality reasons but I can declare a winner based on the rules.

DeletedUser2158

So if the rule is that they both cant coin and one coin you will declare the other the winner?

DeletedUser1179

I will declare a winner but will not give out any information is confidential.

DeletedUser2228

i hear a challemge coming to a head, how about it RIP....we stop all the bragging and argueing here and now. Kiki oversees it and declares the winner. she can kick any one that enters the world other than you 2.....i love a good challenge

DeletedUser1173

TLC is in no danger of dieing because of The Great White Hope or whatever he is calling him/herself these days.

DeletedUser2228

come on...set them up Kiki. you can give every body daily updates so we are not in the dark. you know you want to see it too lol

DeletedUser1179

I can't just give them a whole world to fight on. They need to both agree to whatever terms and we can go from there. I also can't tell other players not to attack them either.

DeletedUser1211

They BOTH coin. Open that 2-person world and let them both coin to their hearts' content. Might as well let Inno make some $$ off it.

well KIki are we closer to that 2 man world....RIP vs. Management....no coining.....no help from other players....skill alone
WHAT SAY YOU Kiki?

DeletedUser2228

sure you can....find a reason to kick anyone out of the next world but them 2....like kick cocky for looking ugly or kick danjotpa for not getting his first vill to 150 points in the first 5 min he joined. you can kick anyone for almost anything if you really wanted to