• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2228

i think your both scared to fight with no coining....and saying you want to go to Beta server says you dont want any one to know what really happened. you both need to put up or shut up. We all are tired of both of you mouthing off at how big and bad you both are. any one can coin there way to a victory but it takes skill to fight without coining.
i have never spent a dime on TW2...others have coined up things for me but i never asked them to. i am far from being a good player and learning all the time. But i am not an idiot. you cant loose all your troops in a single attack and send another nuke from that same vill in just an hr without coining. you cant get your walls knocked to the ground and have lvl 20 walls by the next hit without coining. Many do it but dont set and deny it. For those that have the money to waste on this game it is fine. i have taken out coiners before with the help of a good tribe and will do it again if needed.
So the both of you can go to a world all alone and fight it out,,,winner stays and the other can use there other account and stay

Management

Banned
Woah calm down there BG. I know you are upset about beez choosing me.. but no need to be surly.
I was only saying the beta server would have less players so less chance of getting attacked by randoms. Obviously Inno is not going to give us our own private server man lol. That is of course unless RIP wants to buy one.

Kiki would that be possible? Maybe we could go halfsies! :D

DeletedUser1179

Hmmm I can just hear my boss when I suggest to him that two players want an entire world to themselves to satisfy their egos...yeah not happening:p

cokky

Berserker
We could always duke it out on the beta server. Probably less people there to get in the way..
and you could coin or let him coin some as well or just make best use of the free coins they give that might be a better who is better argument because neither of you is ever really going to play dry pockets totally. It just slows your crazy stuff down a bit.

Management

Banned
I would have no problem playing without crowns. But a set amount would be ok too.
Cmon kiki.. I don't think an entire server all to ourselves is too much to ask for...

DeletedUser1179

I would have no problem playing without crowns. But a set amount would be ok too.
Cmon kiki.. I don't think an entire server all to ourselves is too much to ask for...

Hahaha it’s a lot to ask for :p

DeletedUser2056

i hear a challemge coming to a head, how about it RIP....we stop all the bragging and argueing here and now. Kiki oversees it and declares the winner. she can kick any one that enters the world other than you 2.....i love a good challenge
sorry. lagging on this. catching up on posts. More than happy to play a battleground with no coining or any help from others after this world closes.

DeletedUser2056

Restinpieces is awfully quiet all of a sudden
actually don't check these forums very often. Actually I don't even login to the game very often right now. But more than happy to go head to head. that would be fun actually.

DeletedUser2056

Hmmm I can just hear my boss when I suggest to him that two players want an entire world to themselves to satisfy their egos...yeah not happening:p
I'll put up $500 just to for him to let it happen. Not for coins. just so he can let us have our own world. :)

DeletedUser2056

are there such things as a smaller map so it goes quicker. maybe a 5 x 5 or 10 x 10 province grid or something?

DeletedUser1179

Seriously you guys, we don't just have servers to sell for such things. If you guys want to go at it, you have to do it on a live world.

Management

Banned
I think the beta server would be the best bet. We both start in the same quadrant at the same time and just fight it out. I think you get a set amount of crowns when you start.. so we could just use those. Or set a limit I guess.. but kiki would have to monitor that.

Seriously you guys, we don't just have servers to sell for such things. If you guys want to go at it, you have to do it on a live world.
C'mon.. RIP offered up $500 towards it. I'll match that. That's $1000 for a server that will probably be up for less than a month. I think you should ask them :D

DeletedUser1179

I think the beta server would be the best bet. We both start in the same quadrant at the same time and just fight it out. I think you get a set amount of crowns when you start.. so we could just use those. Or set a limit I guess.. but kiki would have to monitor that.

If you play on the Beta server it would be up to the Beta CM to decide if he wanted to monitor your battle as I have no say on that server.

DeletedUser2228

then make it happen here on US server. Come on Kiki...if at all possible you can make it happen.....you after all are THE GREAT KIKICAYLAN