• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2228

Tell your boss who is really boss...THE GREAT KIKCAYLAN is the real boss as far as we are concerned. we never hear from them so they dont count

DeletedUser1179

Tell your boss who is really boss...THE GREAT KIKCAYLAN is the real boss as far as we are concerned. we never hear from them so they dont count

You are too funny, but unfortunately it's not that simple...and I'm concerned about the motive behind you calling me the "real boss" :p:D

DeletedUser2228

Nothing but buttering you up to get this 2 man bragging rights going so these 2 loud mouths will finally shut up about who is better. I have seen both of them implode and almost ruin some good tribes. Both have been reported for cheating if memory serves me right for multible accounts. and sure there are other things that they could be ban for. but all this aside, we are all (mainly me) tired of them clogging up the forum with there rants at each other when we all just want to have fun and admire BEEZKNEES * what a Goddess"

DeletedUser1179

I admire honesty. I wouldn't mind seeing who would come out the winner of such a battle. It would indeed be interesting. But unfortunately as I said they will have to find a way to do it on a live world. I honestly think, that it shouldn't be a problem for such skilled players. ;):p

DeletedUser2228

thats the problem. you said skilled players. I do not think they have much skill, anyone with deep pockets can buy more troops and build vills back up in a day but it takes skill to beat someone one on one with nothing but strategy and farming to rebuild
Sorry. I forgot to say THE GREAT KIKICAYLAN. Please dont beat me, unless you use the big paddle...Me likes the big Paddle

DeletedUser1179

Well guess we will never know...unless of course they agree to do it on a live world. :p

Sorry. I forgot to say THE GREAT KIKICAYLAN. Please dont beat me, unless you use the big paddle...Me likes the big Paddle

o_Oo_Oo_O

Management

Banned
Nothing but buttering you up to get this 2 man bragging rights going so these 2 loud mouths will finally shut up about who is better. I have seen both of them implode and almost ruin some good tribes. Both have been reported for cheating if memory serves me right for multible accounts. and sure there are other things that they could be ban for.
Actually the argument is not and has never been about who is better. RIP on more than one occasion has said that I am probably a better player. In fairness he has actually always been very up front about how he chooses to play. And if he uses his crowns to make up for less activity then he has every right to play that way. His crowning is not really my issue.
Trust me if I was cheating kiki would know. She sits at her computer all day hovering over the ban button just waiting for me to do something. Isn't that right kiki? :p
And what do you mean almost? I blew that tribe apart! BOOM!! MUAHAHA!

DeletedUser2056

Nothing but buttering you up to get this 2 man bragging rights going so these 2 loud mouths will finally shut up about who is better. I have seen both of them implode and almost ruin some good tribes. Both have been reported for cheating if memory serves me right for multible accounts. and sure there are other things that they could be ban for. but all this aside, we are all (mainly me) tired of them clogging up the forum with there rants at each other when we all just want to have fun and admire BEEZKNEES * what a Goddess"
i've never had multiple account and any mod can look it up and know that. And the bragging rights is not about who is better. I know Management is a better player and I don't know how many times I have to say it. But I am HANDS DOWN a better leader. There is no debate.

DeletedUser2056

i just think it would be fun. Sell tickets for people to view us going head to head. lol

DeletedUser2056

Not sure what it would take to carve off a server with a smaller map. Should I reach out to Dominika or is community management under marketing? I'm sure GmbH's CMO (Christian) or CPO (Armin) and I run in the same circles. I also have a friend of mine that met Hendrik through Michael Zillmer, not that this is something that should require the approval of the CEO. With distributed computing and cloud storage, servers costs almost nothing for tech-enabled companies. I had 100 million people hit our site last year and didn't dent our AWS capacity.

Management

Banned
i've never had multiple account and any mod can look it up and know that. And the bragging rights is not about who is better. I know Management is a better player and I don't know how many times I have to say it. But I am HANDS DOWN a better leader. There is no debate.
Oooh sorry. Gonna have to stop ya there.
While we certainly have different approaches.. saying your style is "better" is absolutely up for debate. Your leadership style is and always has been to sit back and let others run the show while you commentate and make final decisions. Not saying that is a bad thing as many successful people operate that way.. but we are talking about a war game here, not a fortune 500 company.
When it comes to leading the charge into battle, I lead from the front. I get directly involved in strategizing and planning of OP's, and then I go out and smash faces so others can see how it's done. It inspires confidence.
Sure I can be a bit boorish in my approach towards others.. but like I said It's a war game. I don't concern myself with making sure everyone's happy all the time or gets along. The fighters generally respect and appreciate my style.. and the powderpuffs usually don't. And I am just fine with that.
Let's not forget I had far and away more Obash than anyone on S world, including you. And was far more involved in the day to day operations. You were known for chiming in with updates once a month, then disappearing back into the shadows to play your own game. I was the one everyone looked to to lead the charge and move the battle lines in the right direction.
Saying you are a better leader than me is like saying Steve Jobs was a better leader than Julius Caesar. There really is no comparing the two.