• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2158

ye and your post made no sense. You left a tribe where we didn't merge to win to join another tribe that only wins by merging and recruiting. Then you say rnd winning by merging is bad but you join bizmoney tribe. After you say JPC players are bad because they joined a stronger tribe but that's exactly what you did by joining elite. So which one is it?

DeletedUser2158

Did you even read the above post? Can you?
I left JPC because you, Pant and cc completely failed at diplomacy. You allowed the entire world to line up against us and still thought we were going to win with 60 people? lol. And btw we would have come back to JPC eventually.. its not like we were going to fight you. I mean two people leave and the entire tribe implodes in less than 24 hours?? lol. How embarrassing. It just goes to show what a weak tribe it really was to begin with.
But please blame me for your own failures if it makes you feel better. I'm sure moneybags appreciates you giving him another "win". Such dutiful little minions you all are...
Management you act as if when you ask for alliance they are automatically going to give you what you want. We wanted an alliance with eleven but they held a grudge against us for attacking them at the beginning. What exactly can you do when a tribe that doesn't want an alliance with you cant listen to reason? And if you planned to join us back later why didn't you say anything to us? Our plan was to secure the NE and SW, which we partly did in the NE but the South completely dropped the ball so we had no win condition therefore we merged with another tribe. Blame us if you want but had you been in the council, the outcome would have been the same

Management

Banned
Management you act as if when you ask for alliance they are automatically going to give you what you want. We wanted an alliance with eleven but they held a grudge against us for attacking them at the beginning. What exactly can you do when a tribe that doesn't want an alliance with you cant listen to reason? And if you planned to join us back later why didn't you say anything to us? Our plan was to secure the NE and SW, which we partly did in the NE but the South completely dropped the ball so we had no win condition therefore we merged with another tribe. Blame us if you want but had you been in the council, the outcome would have been the same
I guess I could have shared my plans with you.. but since cc decided to share so much with this world already I didn't feel the need to divulge any more information. You can blame her for that. And I had no desire to lead or be on the council. Been there done that. My plan on this world was to grow quietly away from the drama and responsibilities. I was only forced to start playing when cc decided to open her big mouth, which is really what started all of this in the first place. Had she not done that, JPC would likely had their diplomacy and this world would look very different.

cokky

Berserker
Bottom line is that all three tribes are merging to win.... They are just taking turns at it. Personally i am tired of moving so i probably wont move. (this could change if there was a viable option) but leaving one giant tribe for another giant tribe seems to be silly for me atm. Elite did it first random second and now it seems it is the remains of the collapses of tribes and a new tribe to merge. This has been probably the worst lead world of all that i have seen. I heard tell of the plutopia explosion but did not witness it so i cant really comment on that as it might have been worse though i can't imagine that. However things have gotten so bad here that i suspect it will be as you guessed a RIP win. The drama just continues... check back in a week might be totally different thing at one point a lot of people thought biz was going to cakewalk the world. So I make no predictions on how things will end..

DeletedUser

Not that I have a place in this argument as I sucked this world, but atleast CC admitted her fault. Thats respectable. She admitted it and moved on. Up front and everything. However Management you seem to try and twist things to your liking. The facts are Biz is gone. Whether he was banned, quit, or something else, he is gone. Left you the shield, and then not too long afterwards you litterally kick everybody out of the tribe they stuck with and fought for. Then disbanded it. All the money biz put in tribe levels gone, and I'm sure others helped too. You not only disrespected those in LIT that chose to stay in LIT (HUG, OTA, ELT, Whatever), but disrespected yourself. You left this world a rage quitter, and a backstabber. So those are the facts. You could have quit and handed leadership to someone more capable, but instead you decided to kick EVERYBODY from the tribe for YOUR mistakes. And now you wanna talk about how good of a player you are? Or point out the thorns in other people's eye? How about you admit to the one in your eye first, then someone else's. Till then your words hold no cred.

Side note, I can't say that I liked you before, but in the chat I had with you and Zesh before you both switched, I respected the fact you were polite where Zesh was not at all. I didn't have a good run at all this world, but atleast you weren't the and pointing out every mistake like Zesh. You even gave me tips as to how to better play. But now after seeing your true colors, I wonder why you were even being polite to me before.

DeletedUser1211

You're right. It's my fault. I told my council who you were when they wanted to kick you for leaving the tribe threads because they thought you were not a team player. It turns out they were right. I should have kicked you.

I guess I could have shared my plans with you.. but since cc decided to share so much with this world already I didn't feel the need to divulge any more information. You can blame her for that. And I had no desire to lead or be on the council. Been there done that. My plan on this world was to grow quietly away from the drama and responsibilities. I was only forced to start playing when cc decided to open her big mouth, which is really what started all of this in the first place. Had she not done that, JPC would likely had their diplomacy and this world would look very different.

cokky

Berserker
How about this rather than having grand plans of some sort you just put your head down and work on being the best you possible. Help other players if you can and probably stay out of the politics for a bit. I can not imagine you or biz would get enough quality people to follow you moving forward so that is your best move. The rest of us will learn lessons (hopefully) and get better i know CC has learned some from this experience not all good or bad. So has crusher i believe he is better now. But having plans as you put it is another way of saying somewhere down the road you intended to cause some sort of problems rather than be a team guy and actually try to teach a team of players and accomplish a goal.

DeletedUser1726

Yes yes.. we ALL remember the great Plutopia meltdown of 2017. But please.. tell me more about the proper way for a leader to act :)
wow Management...you love to twist every situation to make yourself look like a saint
So yeah in 2017, in S, I left RIP and a lot of members followed me to TH2 because you and your little OTA cronies (our own tribe mates) were conspiring behind the scenes in secret messages, calling me and your tribe mates horrible names like and saying the best way to shut up a female tribe mate who objected to your group and their actions was to shove a in her mouth. You participated in these conversations and condoned these conversations and after stumbling on one of them in a coops account, I left tribe. Yeah my actions really compare to yours lol

cokky

Berserker
if what she said is true you really should be banned from the game as there is no need for all that... That sort of locker room talk has no business inside a game with other people who can see or hear it. Maybe keep that on a discord or something but really you should just refrain from it all together as it is not helpful at all. You really cant really know gender on these games and it needs to be truly generic. The person playing a male maybe be a 75 year old woman or a 15 year old girl. Usually possible to tell when you know someone a long time but not always. I had a female who i never knew was a guy forever i always figured a chick because he used a female avatar in WOW till one day on vent i heard him speak. But one thing i have learned in 20 years of playing on line games is to be on your sunday behavior. Especially if you plan to be any good at all you don't want to soil your reputation with things like that.

Management

Banned
Oh there she goes playing the victim again.. poor poor Plutopia. Let me ask you something... when you got a hold of said conversation, did you simply report it and let the mods do their job? No... no you didn't. Instead you ran around and carried on like some angry ex girlfriend slashing tires lol. YOU decided to share that private convo with the entire world. YOU decided to get everyone all upset. And how many people were so disgusted that they left with you... like 12? lol. I even had people message me at the end of that world from your tribe saying that we were right! lol. I regret nothing.
What she said is true.
Hi Jar Jar! :)

DeletedUser2565

This argument is just getting sad at this point. happens okay we get it this was a pretty shit world with how it all turned out. But why keep the drama going its not going to better the world in anyway. It is like watching high schoolers argue.

DeletedUser1726

Oh there she goes playing the victim again.. poor poor Plutopia. Let me ask you something... when you got a hold of said conversation, did you simply report it and let the mods do their job? No... no you didn't. Instead you ran around and carried on like some angry ex girlfriend slashing tires lol. YOU decided to share that private convo with the entire world. YOU decided to get everyone all upset. And how many people were so disgusted that they left with you... like 12? lol. I even had people message me at the end of that world from your tribe saying that we were right! lol. I regret nothing.

Hi Jar Jar! :)
I never said I was a victim..not once. I simply pointed out your disgusting conduct but that by no means makes me a victim.
You are absolutely correct...I did send the conversation to the entire world as I wanted everyone to see for once and all what a scumbag loser you really were lol. My hope was you would be so ashamed you would crawl back under the rock you crawled out of and we would never have to witness you disgusting behavior again but alas...you are still here bringing your own particular form of negativity to every tribe and world you touch. I was actually really pleased recently to stumble on this thread here as it just goes again to prove how egotistical you are and how no matter how awful you behave you have no shame. It's nice to see that people have gotten a good look at how the real Management acts now lol.

cokky

Berserker
hey now being an egotistical self promoting asshat is my job not his.. his is to be a maniac who loves to play with gas dynamite and matches. If he cant beat a world he figures just blow it all up. Me i just win baby.... I have a fire proof bomb suit that is Management proof.

DeletedUser2441

Ok, that's enough out of everybody. I've sat and watched this and have been reading this entire thread and I can't tolerate it any longer. I want to make a proposition with everyone here. I only ask that you hear me out and consider what I'm saying. Please.

Now, from what I've gathered there is quite the animosity between all of you. Someone said this or did that and it has affected the game for quite some time now. Each new world is just another race for revenge. I'm not saying what anyone has said or done is right. But what I will tell you is that we're all human. We've all made mistakes; even me. It's just that our mistakes haven't been aired out to the community. We live and we learn but we can't grow if grudges are kept from worlds ago. To error is human and it is easy to condemn when it isn't your mistake in the limelight.

I've played this game with every person in this room even if you don't know me here. Each of you has taught me how to be a better player. In my personal opinion you're all exceptional players and people. It has been a pleasure working with you and for you as a moderator. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for each and every one of you. So, I find it such a shame that you all are going at each others throats here. It's nothing but a mass spiral of bullying each other to see whose mistake was the worst and making each other look bad in the eyes of all players.

You see, I've always believed in forgiveness and second chances even if they aren't deserved. I believe in being a better person and trying to work things out instead of standing in a circle and pointing fingers. I believe in being humble and saying you're sorry. Please be the people I believe you are. Apologize for your wrongs and accept those apologies. Try to work together and get along and make this game like it used to be without all the grudge matches. Can't we just play a world again where everyone works together and the best tribe wins without all the interpersonal fighting?

Now consider this for me: Can each one of you say just one nice thing about the other players in this thread? Just one compliment. You'd be surprised. Just try that for me. That's all I ask.

DeletedUser1211

EIJEFE is a pretty good judge of character and is not afraid to speak his mind.

TrumpDaBest is good at building walls and inspiring the masses. Make Tribal Wars great again! :)

RestInPieces cares about helping others on his team succeed.

Management is good at seeing the big picture, and he has a really sexy voice.

Cokky is a voice of reason. He makes me want to try to be a better person.

Becky123 is loyal to her friends.

Beezkneez tries to be the best moderator she can be even though she is probably extemely underpaid.

GanzonX is dependable. I miss the daily map updates.

Plutopia was a good leader on US14 (N).

Hiyares plays well with others. He is always willing to help out.

I don't really know the others well enough to know what to say.

cokky

Berserker
Everyone who posts on here often really cares about the game.... They don't all agree on how to fix it but realize at least that there is a need to do so. My hope is they can agree on something and implement it to make things better in the future whether the game actually does it or not. The Devs are only 1 part of the picture us the inmates can run the system just as good as the Devs if we put our minds to it.

DeletedUser1425

Cruncher is a great friend
Cokky is always trying to be the good guy and just playing the game
CC was friendly even when we were technically enemies
Beezkneez is a great mod who helps balance the community
Management tries his best...