• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2547

Big moves this week -- JPC broke down and members went to LIT/RND
at this point, JPC + T_V has already lost its competitiveness due to the core members going towards LIT/RND. This thread will be focused on an analysis of the current situation. I haven't played this game for very long so please do point out any mistakes

Lets start with points of top 40 members, what I believe to be the best indicator of tribal strengths. The other stats are quite trivial most of the time.
Elite: 1078673 (amount of members top 25: 9)
RND: 1050703 (amount of members top 25: 9)
X11: 926843 (amount of members top 25: 7)
These are the three tribes I see as the only 3 possible victors, the rest simply have no chance and will likely end in a merge or be gobbled up

Strength comparison: Elite VS RND VS X11
LIT = RND > X11
So why LIT = RND in terms of tribal power?
Although LIT has a superior amount of members and has superior amount of points, it's compensated by an equal amount of top 40 points, the tribe levels, and the amount of money that RIP has. (What does RIP do irl lmao, he seems to have an infinite amount of money)

now the LIT/RND > X11
although X11 has superb coordination as well as communication, the number of members are far lower than LIT as well as RND and they have a slight disadvantage in top 40 points. X11 is indeed a great tribe, but they lack the money and enough members in order to stand against LIT or RND 1v1

So who will win?
I can see that RND and LIT will be at each others' throats in no time. Since they have equal powers, 1v1 would most likely be a tossup. However, in this case, whoever has the support of X11 will most likely (80%) win the game. X11, in this case, is stuck in a very awkward position between LIT and RND. Their best bet is to merge into one of the tribes and claim a victory. If X11 doesn't merge, they will most likely be defeated by the winner of the LIT vs RND war. If they stay neutral, they will most likely again be defeated by the winner of LIT vs RND. A 3 way war would not work well for X11 as well. X11 in this case should pick a side and stick with it throughout the rest of the game as well as eventually merging into another tribe.

Again, this is just speculation and should not be taken seriously
Lets see if I'm right though

DeletedUser2158

I do agree with your assessment on eleven. They had a chance to be a top contender when JPC asked to merge with them, but they refused. Now their only chance of winning the world is to merge into elite, because RND wants to keep their members to a maximum of 100. Good analysis lucian

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

I can see that RND and LIT will be at each others' throats in no time. Since they have equal powers, 1v1 would most likely be a tossup. However, in this case, whoever has the support of X11 will most likely (80%) win the game.
I think Elite can survive without eleven support since they are so far from the SW. It wont really change anything

DeletedUser

RND is still RND yes, but no longer JUST RND. Being that most of JPC merged into RND, JPC who has proven to be not F***ed with now has unity, a tribe skill very much handy in war. Tribe skill bonuses don't make players good, but it sure does make the good ones even better. RND just got an upgrade, and many players thirsty for LIT blood.
I agree that it will fall between LIT and RND in this world, but LIT just allowed their #1 enemy to get so much stronger with this merger. And with the mass barbing done by LIT, their members will indeed slow down in noble production, and thats when the bam bam gets real. I imagine RND about give LIT a war they wished they never started. (LIT declared war on RND, so yes they did start it)

DeletedUser2547

I do agree with your assessment on eleven. They had a chance to be a top contender when JPC asked to merge with them, but they refused. Now their only chance of winning the world is to merge into elite, because RND wants to keep their members to a maximum of 100. Good analysis lucian

im guessing that RND is expanding past 100 members with the current situation?

DeletedUser2158

Cant say for sure, but it seems like it was a big deal when we merge to not go over 100 members

DeletedUser2056

Cant say for sure, but it seems like it was a big deal when we merge to not go over 100 members
It would take 2 seconds with a magic wand to expand it to 200 members. We kept it at 100 because we only want the strongest despite having a waiting list over 20 deep. It also gives us flexibility in the event that there was an opportunity for a merger in the future. One thing is for sure. It is not my tribe, it never has been. We have good players from many tribes. many have won with us on many other worlds. I do think it is interesting that Biz is pulling in people from B-world into a "sister" tribe and making a mad sprint towards domination. :)
I look forward to a fun world with serious fighting coming up.

Management

Banned
It would take 2 seconds with a magic wand to expand it to 200 members.

Well it looks like the member limit fairy waved her magic platinum card today!
giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Tables have turned, OTA finally pissed off x11 for the last time. Not new news but its fun to brag about it here.

DeletedUser2547

Tables have turned, OTA finally pissed off x11 for the last time. Not new news but its fun to brag about it here.

Not really given that elite tried their best to keep their nap with X11
It seems that X11 is merging into RND now?

DeletedUser2158

ye it is a merge. Looks like its going to be a 160 player tribe agaisnt a 160 player with a lot of deadweights. Us worlds are so fun!!!

DeletedUser2158

We will have more points than elite. You can surrender now and move to another world.