• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser1425

So from what I have seen with Management complaining so far..he is an idiot.
His argument against RIP is that he NAPed with everyone and had only like 1 enemy..which is perfectly logical. If you look back in history, nations fighting multiple fronts pretty much ALWAYS lose..take Germany in WW1 and WW2.

DeletedUser2554

hes a hypocrite cause hes coined walls just today hes just mad that people can do more then he can

DeletedUser1211

You ended it by screwing your whole tribe over. What a great leader you are.

becky123

Axeman
Wow. I must say I didn't expect such a rapid decline and for the tribe to be disbanded when Biz caught a Ban. Did he get a ban? Those of you leading tribes at least should have some loyalty to your tribe mates. Really shameful. Trust who you join and holds the shield. Even though this is a war game try to show a little honor and integrity.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2056

wow, poor Management.

Of course our crew started late and we were the SMALLEST of the top 4 tribes for months. When we started RND one of the first tribes we reached out to for a NAP was JPC - your tribe - to help take out LIT. We were denied (and yet you complain about fighting the whole world). When you and the OTA crew left to join the MRT tribe (LIT) the rest of JPC was sitting there holding the bag. Nice Leadership there.
Sure, had JPC joined with X11 it would have been a different dynamic but there were already plans back then that X11 would eventually join us whether or not JPC joined them. The whole process was just accelerated with X11 and JPC both joining. You leaving to join LIT triggered it Management. I increase our levels to add slots and suddenly that is me "buying" the world. haha
Hi pot, meet kettle.

We combined forces so that Biz couldn't MRT his way to victory. A natural consolidation happens with smaller tribes of course and eventually we were able to form a true equal competitor to LIT in size. But as soon as we do you throw in the towel. lol Nice Leadership again.

I launch a dozen nukes at you just for fun (all nearly rebuilt) and you stack it with 3 pallies (nice use of coops). Meanwhile Diesel wrecks your other villas. So your response is to disband your tribe? You've got to be kidding.

It is pathetic. Go ahead and take your ball and pout in the corner.

You joined us on S and yet my dollars resurrected a tribe from nothing after Jarl disbanded our previous tribe. I backed you rather than Pluto and she took over 80 members and left to TH2. We ended up winning S. Could I have done it without you, no. But you would have NEVER been able to do it without me. BTW - I finished #1 on that world with over 400 villas and top 5 in OBP, but I guess I bought that world too when the leading tribe had over 3 times the villages when we started. You were part of that win and weren't complaining about our tribe levels then.

So coming off that victory, you had a chance to join us on Z, and gave us the finger. We join with WAR and you get wiped out in a week and we win that world. I must have bought that world as well despite the fact that I finished #1 in OBP on Z by a LARGE margin. We were also fighting everyone in the world. We made a strategic move and you got killed. Plain and simple. We were screwed over by LQ, then again by you. At least Pant and the WAR crew backed us.

Truth is, I have found a lot of great players that I've played against on one world and won with on another.

I have NEVER claimed to be the best player. Nor have I ever taken all of the credit for our wins. I NEVER do it alone. I try to put our tribes in the best position to win. Some of that is me fighting and motivating other players to stay active. Some of that is tribe levels. Some of that is strategic diplomacy. But I spend more $$$ helping other people than I do on myself. I wipe out and clear countless villas for other people to noble. I give away villas to get more players involved on the front lines. I give credit to those that help with our victories including Panterraa and WAR on Z world and even you, Management, on S. I'd be nothing without Diesel and Nana helping me lead.

And yet this darn game is filled with so much EGO that everyone thinks they are GOD. Management, your problem is not a lack of skill. You are likely more skilled than I am. It is a lack of leadership. You are an opportunistic and selfish player that will throw anyone under the bus for personal gain.

The game is called Tribal Wars. You have the "WAR" part down fairly well but you have no idea how to lead a TRIBE.

I hope you follow me like a little stalker to each world I go to. Crushing you and your ego makes this rather enjoyable.

DeletedUser1211

While a lot of what you say is true (Bad Management!), not all that has happened--here or on Z--is Management's fault. I take full responsibility for my mistakes. I was the leader of PIX on Z and the leader of JPC on D. You beat me at the diplomacy game on both worlds. It seems a little bit weird to me that people seem to think Management is behind everything I do. He was not in leadership in my tribes on Z or D. My mistakes are my own. At least I've learned from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

cokky

Berserker
My greatest hope is that people learn lessons from this whole pile of cow poo...

Lesson one if you just up the membership levels of your tribe to way over the rest of the tribes and merge to win( you probably will cause all the other players to view you negatively and motivate them to stop that from happening)

Lesson two if you are not a stable leader people will leave for better situations where real or imagined

Lesson three please respect other tribes and leaders more than we do normally. It is job that people work long hours at for 0 pay and lots of hate. It generally causes leaders to spend real money to make the game better for a group. Try to at least be civil when talking to other leaders you don't have to like them just respect and expect respect back. Another thing is that this political game people play with naps and allies is way over done. This is the ultimate game of there can be only 1. So while you have a nap/ally today it is never meant to be a permanent thing always look at it in a more temporary eye and understand that a tribe has reasons for being a nap/ally with you good or bad it will always be to further their end not out of some sort of love for members of a different tribe. Also in the as worlds develop early on we should allow more transfers from 1 tribe to another without the endless complaining about refugees. Many times it takes a while for people to find a home that actually suites them.

DeletedUser2534

I agree cokky....people forget this is a game. Trash talk is expected, but there are people actually getting mad over all of this. Most (notice I say most and not all) leaders are thinking of their own gains and not that of their tribe. A good leader knows it's a game, treats it as a game, keeps the fun going but still realizes it's a war game and that winning is the goal. If you treat your tribe members like crap then that's what you get is crap. If you treat other tribes like crap....you get the same in return. Allies/NAP's are good when your small or you work together to get rid of a bigger tribe......ultimately, as you said, there can be only one winner....but it doesn't mean you have to piss off everybody on the world. Hell, I talk to whomever as long as they can handle my sarcastic humor.

becky123

Axeman
really a little bit shocked at how some of you can betray the people who defended you and saved your villages

DeletedUser1726

To me...disbanding a tribe during a rage quit is the most disgraceful thing a leader can do
I have been a member of tribes where it has happened (Biz disbanded tribe in US 20) and we all woke up tribeless after all of our hard work. It is not the way for a leader to conduct themselves so hopefully people will pay attention to the leaders known to rage quit and disband and be smart enough not to join their tribes again. Really sad for all the players who worked hard, spent their time and money and ended up tribeless as a reward.
and RIP....maybe now you finally get why I did not trust him

Management

Banned
To me...disbanding a tribe during a rage quit is the most disgraceful thing a leader can do
I have been a member of tribes where it has happened (Biz disbanded tribe in US 20) and we all woke up tribeless after all of our hard work. It is not the way for a leader to conduct themselves so hopefully people will pay attention to the leaders known to rage quit and disband and be smart enough not to join their tribes again. Really sad for all the players who worked hard, spent their time and money and ended up tribeless as a reward.
and RIP....maybe now you finally get why I did not trust him
Yes yes.. we ALL remember the great Plutopia meltdown of 2017. But please.. tell me more about the proper way for a leader to act :)

Management

Banned
You ended it by screwing your whole tribe over. What a great leader you are.
wow, poor Management.

Of course our crew started late and we were the SMALLEST of the top 4 tribes for months. When we started RND one of the first tribes we reached out to for a NAP was JPC - your tribe - to help take out LIT. We were denied (and yet you complain about fighting the whole world). When you and the OTA crew left to join the MRT tribe (LIT) the rest of JPC was sitting there holding the bag. Nice Leadership there.
Sure, had JPC joined with X11 it would have been a different dynamic but there were already plans back then that X11 would eventually join us whether or not JPC joined them. The whole process was just accelerated with X11 and JPC both joining. You leaving to join LIT triggered it Management. I increase our levels to add slots and suddenly that is me "buying" the world. haha
Hi pot, meet kettle.

We combined forces so that Biz couldn't MRT his way to victory. A natural consolidation happens with smaller tribes of course and eventually we were able to form a true equal competitor to LIT in size. But as soon as we do you throw in the towel. lol Nice Leadership again.

I launch a dozen nukes at you just for fun (all nearly rebuilt) and you stack it with 3 pallies (nice use of coops). Meanwhile Diesel wrecks your other villas. So your response is to disband your tribe? You've got to be kidding.

It is pathetic. Go ahead and take your ball and pout in the corner.

You joined us on S and yet my dollars resurrected a tribe from nothing after Jarl disbanded our previous tribe. I backed you rather than Pluto and she took over 80 members and left to TH2. We ended up winning S. Could I have done it without you, no. But you would have NEVER been able to do it without me. BTW - I finished #1 on that world with over 400 villas and top 5 in OBP, but I guess I bought that world too when the leading tribe had over 3 times the villages when we started. You were part of that win and weren't complaining about our tribe levels then.

So coming off that victory, you had a chance to join us on Z, and gave us the finger. We join with WAR and you get wiped out in a week and we win that world. I must have bought that world as well despite the fact that I finished #1 in OBP on Z by a LARGE margin. We were also fighting everyone in the world. We made a strategic move and you got killed. Plain and simple. We were screwed over by LQ, then again by you. At least Pant and the WAR crew backed us.

Truth is, I have found a lot of great players that I've played against on one world and won with on another.

I have NEVER claimed to be the best player. Nor have I ever taken all of the credit for our wins. I NEVER do it alone. I try to put our tribes in the best position to win. Some of that is me fighting and motivating other players to stay active. Some of that is tribe levels. Some of that is strategic diplomacy. But I spend more $$$ helping other people than I do on myself. I wipe out and clear countless villas for other people to noble. I give away villas to get more players involved on the front lines. I give credit to those that help with our victories including Panterraa and WAR on Z world and even you, Management, on S. I'd be nothing without Diesel and Nana helping me lead.

And yet this darn game is filled with so much EGO that everyone thinks they are GOD. Management, your problem is not a lack of skill. You are likely more skilled than I am. It is a lack of leadership. You are an opportunistic and selfish player that will throw anyone under the bus for personal gain.

The game is called Tribal Wars. You have the "WAR" part down fairly well but you have no idea how to lead a TRIBE.

I hope you follow me like a little stalker to each world I go to. Crushing you and your ego makes this rather enjoyable.
Haha... like you have ever crushed me?! Anyone who has played with us knows you don't even have the stones to attack me. You just merge with others and get them to do it for you... isn't that right CATPOUNCE? lol. And here you are STILL going around actively recruiting your enemies even after it's already over. Do you just have no shame? So people like diesel and nana think you're good. Big whoop. Those of us who have actually won worlds on our own merit are having a good laugh at you right now.
And you're right we didnt want to play with you on Z. You know why? Cause you're bad. I mean I had to bring in half the enemy tribe just to end S world because you and your "awesome group" were so unwilling to fight. I got tired of carrying you all. But yes congrats on another successful MERGE with war lol. You were getting absolutely wrecked by LQ.. so it was nice of those guys to come save you.
We all know I could come back to this game full time and wreck you like on leeds.. it was easy. But I think in the future I will simply fly under the radar, join your tribe, and slowly disassemble it from the inside. Catch me if you can moneybags! :)
Oh and let's not pretend like you and I "co-led" or that you know the first thing about leadership strategy. Anyone who was on S with us knows who led that tribe to victory and who just sat around making announcements. Your "strategy" is quite simple to understand. MERGE MERGE MERGE!

Last edited:

Management

Banned
My greatest hope is that people learn lessons from this whole pile of cow poo...

Lesson one if you just up the membership levels of your tribe to way over the rest of the tribes and merge to win( you probably will cause all the other players to view you negatively and motivate them to stop that from happening)

Lesson two if you are not a stable leader people will leave for better situations where real or imagined

Lesson three please respect other tribes and leaders more than we do normally. It is job that people work long hours at for 0 pay and lots of hate. It generally causes leaders to spend real money to make the game better for a group. Try to at least be civil when talking to other leaders you don't have to like them just respect and expect respect back. Another thing is that this political game people play with naps and allies is way over done. This is the ultimate game of there can be only 1. So while you have a nap/ally today it is never meant to be a permanent thing always look at it in a more temporary eye and understand that a tribe has reasons for being a nap/ally with you good or bad it will always be to further their end not out of some sort of love for members of a different tribe. Also in the as worlds develop early on we should allow more transfers from 1 tribe to another without the endless complaining about refugees. Many times it takes a while for people to find a home that actually suites them.
I like this post cokky. I would just like to point out that I was NEVER the leader of JPC or LIT. I left JPC because of their leadership, and biz up and quit and handed me foundership in LIT. Why everyone in JPC went running like scared little girls to RnD is beyond me... but I guess they showed their true colors as players, and they are now where they belong. In the warm embrace of Catpounce's wallet :)

Management

Banned
Says the guy who ran to elite
Did you even read the above post? Can you?
I left JPC because you, Pant and cc completely failed at diplomacy. You allowed the entire world to line up against us and still thought we were going to win with 60 people? lol. And btw we would have come back to JPC eventually.. its not like we were going to fight you. I mean two people leave and the entire tribe implodes in less than 24 hours?? lol. How embarrassing. It just goes to show what a weak tribe it really was to begin with.
But please blame me for your own failures if it makes you feel better. I'm sure moneybags appreciates you giving him another "win". Such dutiful little minions you all are...

Last edited: