• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

Management

Banned
"We may end up going head to head at some point but I don't throw those relationships away as easy as you guys do. I get it, you guys don't care at all about anyone but yourselves. You are willing to turn your back on anyone at anytime if it benefits you. That is why no matter how good you think you are, you'll never be good leaders. It is also the reason why I've been able to build 3 companies and spend thousands of dollars on this game as play money just for fun. I understand how to lead people"

Dude do you think you're the only person who plays this game that has money? I own a business too. If I wanted to throw away thousands of dollars on this crapendous game I guess I could too.. but why? There is no need if you just have a minimal amount of skill. And ending your alliance is not "throwing away relationships" lol. This is a war game. The point is too fight. (EDITED FOR ElJEFE) but the fact that you like to HUG everyone to get along doesn't make you a good player or a good leader.

And when you say you know how to lead people... do you mean you know how to play by yourself and occasionally chime in with a tribewide update telling everyone how awesome they all are? Because that's about all I ever saw you do on S. And it sounds like thats exactly what you did again with ElJEFE and those guys.

I feel like it's you who this is getting embarrassing for lol..

Last edited:

DeletedUser2158

I get that you probably don't have many real life friends, so these internet "relationships" are super important to you. But the fact that you like to HUG everyone to get along doesn't make you a good player or a good leader.
Ok that was a bit far. I would edit that if i were you, but yes ending a tribe relation to win a game is not stabbing someone if you give the 48h notice

DeletedUser2056

FYI that is Losses on bashpoints so he lost 721k, defense lost 155k... so he gained 155k and defender gained 721k d bash.
You are so full of it. I bet i can create a spreadsheet too. lol
Your numbers are off quite a bit. But even if i lost more troops than I killed which is to be expected when launching against a stacked villa, it still didnt even dent me. That is the whole point! I can literally burn thousands of troops without it phasing me. This isnt the first time. Ill burn a million troops without a thought. Just like the last two worlds. Diesel and I did the same thing to noobdoom on Z. Took out a stacked villa wiyh 1000 trebs and 300k+ in defensem Plus i had medics, plus tribe perks. Yes, all relocated and rebuilt in 48 hours (spending no crowns by the way). And yet you left the game after. We are left fighting no one not because on TLC. Had LIT not disbanded we would have had plenty of reds to fight. You killed the world Management. And in fact you ADMITTED it in this very thread! It is in black and white. You bragged about single handedly ending the world. And now you want to blame us for not killing our alliance because you killed the #1 tribe? Seriously, how do you even make it through the day.

It didnt take me to split up JPC. You guys were able to do it on your own. We just had to sit back and let it happen. We were the smallest and yet somehow i got the top 3 tribes to ally against you? Laughable, though i should be flattered that you think we have that much influence. CC didnt want to work with us. LIT was a threat we could have worked together against, but no. It is your own arrogance that killed JPC. For the same reason you want me to stab TLC in the back, is the same reason JPC imploded. Because you have no loyalty at all, and other tribes know it.

Id be happy to play a battleground with Management. No money. No multiple accounts. No tribes or perks. No getting your coops to help you. Are you sure you'll be ok Management. How can you possibly play a world without cheating?

Last edited by a moderator:

Management

Banned
Are you sure you'll be ok Management. How can you possibly play a world without cheating?
Same way I destroyed you on leeds CatPounce. By just being better.

We are left fighting no one not because on TLC. Had LIT not disbanded we would have had plenty of reds to fight. You killed the world Management.
And had you not run around and recruited all those enemies, maybe I wouldn't have disbanded the tribe! See how it's all connected? Rather than fight like a man you chose to be a coward. So I ruined all your fun. And now you're mad about it lol.

Now go run along and give those barbs hell!

DeletedUser2158

It didnt take me to split up JPC. You guys were able to do it on your own. We just had to sit back and let it happen. We were the smallest and yet somehow i got the top 3 tribes to ally against you? Laughable, though i should be flattered that you think we have that much influence. CC didnt want to work with us. LIT was a threat we could have worked together against, but no. It is your own arrogance that killed JPC. For the same reason you want me to stab TLC in the back, is the same reason JPC imploded. Because you have no loyalty at all, and other tribes know it.
Working together agaisnt Elite? All you were interesting in was to recruit people in the SW where we ertr growing and let us be the meat shield between you and Elite. You are saying so much bs. Had you not created another tribe with full perks to compete with us in the same quadrant we would have been fine. Turn it however you like, you screwed JPC over.

DeletedUser1179

It is okay to agree to disagree as that is what the forum is for, however please keep it respectful gentlemen! Thank you!

DeletedUser2056

Working together agaisnt Elite? All you were interesting in was to recruit people in the SW where we ertr growing and let us be the meat shield between you and Elite. You are saying so much bs. Had you not created another tribe with full perks to compete with us in the same quadrant we would have been fine. Turn it however you like, you screwed JPC over.
well you are correct that had we not created RND, JPC would have been in a much better spot. But we saw the leadership in JPC. We saw the same people that screwed us over on Z world. We saw people that had egos too large to ever truly get along. I'm not saying bad player. To the contrary, many very good players. But having that kind of mix of players was a recipe for disaster from the start and we knew it. That is one of the reasons why we left.

But X11 was going to merge with us anyway whether or not JPC split up; whether or not Management went to LIT. But when Management left we knew Biz was trying to sprint towards domination and end the world quickly. There wasn't enough room for all of JPC to join LIT but he could have taken enough members to make it difficult to overcome. Us being the smallest tribe of the top 4, we had plenty of room. We knew we had to reserve spots for X11 - because again, i'm not going to stab people in the back we made promises to.

When they turned down the merger with JPC it left you guys in a position where the 3 tribes were against you. We didn't have to bring you in, and you could have certainly refused and gone it alone. Yet you decided to join us EIJ. In fact you guys insisted on us bringing in a larger group with you. Funny how you leave these things out. We got as big as we were because you guys had no where else to go and rather than taking the top players we had to take 30-40 members from JPC. It was never going to be RND + JPC vs everyone else. We already had an agreement with X11 to join us. So it was either leave JPC alone and just eat all of you or merge the tribes and fight LIT - as it should have gone. This world would have been fine with the two superpowers going head-to-head. They were still the #1 tribe and we were big enough then to fight them. Until Management pulled a Jarl Redhair. :)

Biz was also trying to recruit players from the other world to form TLC as a sister tribe. We knew this because many of our members where in those tribes on the other world. He said this point blank. He assumed they would join LIT or at least fight with LIT and end the world. Management being in LIT changed the name to OTA and Biz bolted likely when he knew it wouldn't end quickly.

We didn't do anything to kill JPC other than starting RND to begin with. But if you guys would have allied with us you would have grown and you were already much larger than us. CC killed that deal. Had Management not left we wouldn't have had the pressure to hurry up the X11 deal (even after we brought in some of JPC) because the other risk is that X11 changed their mind and joined LIT.

It is all diplomacy. No matter how you slice it we were able to get the right people together. But make no mistake that LIT being disbanded is what really ended this world as Management admits and brags about. Our alliance with TLC wouldn't even be an issue right now if we were all fighting LIT.

DeletedUser1478

FYI that spreadsheet was right i took the numbers directly from the reports, and it calculates from the Bashpoints and resources costs that the game calculates. Your right medic wasn't calculated on there, so take 10% off from the rebuild time, another 10% if you had medicus at the time. Ultimatly the time doesn't mean anything though as you can crown up the troops to avoid that time if you want, the resources is what matters really. As you have to physically farm them or get them from your resource pits.

DeletedUser2158

When they turned down the merger with JPC it left you guys in a position where the 3 tribes were against you. We didn't have to bring you in, and you could have certainly refused and gone it alone. Yet you decided to join us EIJ. In fact you guys insisted on us bringing in a larger group with you. Funny how you leave these things out. We got as big as we were because you guys had no where else to go and rather than taking the top players we had to take 30-40 members from JPC. It was never going to be RND + JPC vs everyone else. We already had an agreement with X11 to join us. So it was either leave JPC alone and just eat all of you or merge the tribes and fight LIT - as it should have gone. This world would have been fine with the two superpowers going head-to-head. They were still the #1 tribe and we were big enough then to fight them. Until Management pulled a Jarl Redhair.
We would have just joined Elite lol . You were our 2nd choice after Eleven denied the golden opportunity to win the world. Had you refuse the merger Elite would have won. Either way JPC members were winning the world.

DeletedUser2056

We would have just joined Elite lol . You were our 2nd choice after Eleven denied the golden opportunity to win the world. Had you refuse the merger Elite would have won. Either way JPC members were winning the world
then i was correct in my assessment wasn't I? You just admitted that your plan was to do exactly what I thought you would do to try to end the world. Of course LIT was already maxed at the time so either people would have needed to be kicked and eaten (exactly what Biz does best), or half of JPC would have been left in the cold.

DeletedUser2056

Same way I destroyed you on leeds CatPounce. By just being better.
From what I hear you were cheating even back then on Leeds - so I guess if that is what you mean by doing the same thing you did to Cat, then I would expect nothing less. But if you want to hang your hat on what you did about 2 years ago, I can completely understand. It is like reliving the glory days of high school. Same goes for people that talk about their victories in TW1 - comical.

As much as I disagree with you, and actually dislike your style, I'm not going to take away from the success we had on S. You were certainly a big part of that success. You would say you were the only reason we won of course - and I'd expect you to say it. Though without the tribe levels we had (you're welcome), much of the world Diesel did in diplomacy, and the effort of MANY players, we wouldn't have won. There was a lot of internalization on that world and players going in active on all sides. it did drag on.

DeletedUser2158

then i was correct in my assessment wasn't I? You just admitted that your plan was to do exactly what I thought you would do to try to end the world. Of course LIT was already maxed at the time so either people would have needed to be kicked and eaten (exactly what Biz does best), or half of JPC would have been left in the cold.
Lol what? And show me the convos where X11 agreed to merge into RND before JPC merged into RND. Im dubious it really happened

Management

Banned
From what I hear you were cheating even back then on Leeds - so I guess if that is what you mean by doing the same thing you did to Cat, then I would expect nothing less. But if you want to hang your hat on what you did about 2 years ago, I can completely understand. It is like reliving the glory days of high school. Same goes for people that talk about their victories in TW1 - comical.

As much as I disagree with you, and actually dislike your style, I'm not going to take away from the success we had on S. You were certainly a big part of that success. You would say you were the only reason we won of course - and I'd expect you to say it. Though without the tribe levels we had (you're welcome), much of the world Diesel did in diplomacy, and the effort of MANY players, we wouldn't have won. There was a lot of internalization on that world and players going in active on all sides. it did drag on.
Again.. I've never been too concerned with what people on a game think of me or what I have to prove. And dislike my style all you want.. it's the reason we won S. I started OTA on leeds day 1 and won (with no merging) because I knew I could. Then I committed to S because I thought it would be an uphill fight and I enjoy a challenge. That win was probably the biggest upset in any TW2 world to date.. and yes you certainly did play a big role in that. I don't actually think I won it alone by any means. I just like to talk S***.
After S this game was no longer very challenging. I just wanted to sit around and munch barbs like the rest of the nose pickers. Lets not forget.. this whole feud started because you and diesel got mad that we (PIX) would not join you on X to save you from LQ. You decided to make your deal with WAR to save yourselves instead..and began handing over villages in our provinces just to screw us over. Even though we did nothing to you other than say we just wanted to play our own game.
You can talk all you want about valuing your relationships and being some magnanimous leader.. but this all started because you threw us under the bus to save your own asses.

hmm.... who have I heard that said about before?? o_O

DeletedUser2228

well KIki are we closer to that 2 man world....RIP vs. Management....no coining.....no help from other players....skill alone
WHAT SAY YOU Kiki?

DeletedUser2441

Come on ya'll. Fight it out on the battlefield. Do we need another love fest? I'll do it.