• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2228

Hush Kiki....this is what i have been working for....Management and RIP going at it. Now if all these other yahoos will stay out of it and let me have some fun watching 2 bigheads go at it

DeletedUser734

Can't leave you guys alone for a minute. :p Can we not discuss world 12 please, I still have nightmares of all the sabotage attacks I received thanks to a certain someone who I will not mention :rolleyes:

Menson was from W3... so even further back lol, and SmileyCat is always relevant. I've played that song on D3vil's stream so many times he made it his theme song.

DeletedUser1179

Hush Kiki....this is what i have been working for....Management and RIP going at it. Now if all these other yahoos will stay out of it and let me have some fun watching 2 bigheads go at it

Don’t you hush me BG.o_O It is time to move forward. We should be discussing Deva in this thread. We have gone way off topic.

Caring is sharing kiki. I sent them with love ;):p

I was wondering if you would remember:p and i’m sure you did. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2228

what was the original question about DEVA then? i dont remember.

DeletedUser1211

This thread was about recent developments on Deva. It's down to RND and TLC now, and RND is at 71%. Barring one heck of an upset, it's just a matter of time until RND reaches 80% and wins the world.

DeletedUser2228

we are having a lot of fun. better than RND using coops to push. i know of 2 inactives and they keep taking barbs and some of us as well only to have there vills taken by other players.

DeletedUser2228

I see a WHOLE lot of internalizing going on in RnD. You guys must be having so much fun over there! XD
what are you going by over there now? Managier? or were you a little more creative with the player name?

DeletedUser2158

This thread was about recent developments on Deva. It's down to RND and TLC now, and RND is at 71%. Barring one heck of an upset, it's just a matter of time until RND reaches 80% and wins the world.
Truth.. RND will win this world.. kinda funny that cokky still has the most bashpoint in this world.. kinda sad ending

DeletedUser2228

well i was kust looking at some figures when it was brought to my attention that RIP has lost quiet a few vills in the last week or so. and a message from an old friend has confirmed my thoughts that they are pushing from coops that quit and went on to another world. He has since quit and went on. sad he doesnt play like that and wont play along side those that do. It is a sad day in TW2 that you have to resort to play like this just so you can say you won a GAME.

Management

Banned
sad he doesnt play like that and wont play along side those that do. It is a sad day in TW2 that you have to resort to play like this just so you can say you won a GAME.
Kinda what I've been saying this entire time. They are more interested in saying they "won" than they are in actually proving they can win it on their own. It's just the way they've always rolled..

But hey... at least RIP is a great leader! o_O

Oh... and did you know Deva is a domination world! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2228

i have never liked Management or RIP in any world i have been in. In this post they seem to be ok people. let them have there fued and maybe they will put them selves into a rage quit and put themselves out of our misery.
As for Bizmoney this is a whole new person....cant stand the guy in game or here in the forum. this is the one player that if he quit today i would have to throw a party TW2 world wide. Of course he would have to quit playing on all his accounts

DeletedUser2228

Kinda what I've been saying this entire time. They are more interested in saying they "won" than they are in actually proving they can win it on their own. It's just the way they've always rolled..

But hey... at least RIP is a great leader! o_O

Oh... and did you know Deva is a domination world! :rolleyes:
of course i know....i am having a problem with that right now but it hasnt slipped my mind,,,although it has others and they had to be reminded. lol
now back to my dislikes of players please.....:D

DeletedUser2228

now you miss quoted me Management....I said i never liked you or RIP in any world but seem to be ok in the forum. if this upsets you i cant say i am sorry but you are trying to horde in on my woman. MY GODDESS belongs to me and no one else