• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2441

Yes I am fair or at least try to be but I will make this very clear, (I am in no way calling anyone a cheater, lets make that clear first) I will not let anyone cheat on this server. I am a firm believer that you can win without having to cheat. :D

I second this. We joke and have fun with ya'll but at the end of the day if you're caught cheating you WILL suffer the consequences. We can have fun and follow the rules. :cool: What's so important that you have to cheat? Honestly, does one have to win so badly to sink so low? And as a disclaimer: I'm not calling out anyone. That's just the way it is cause Kiki and I demand it! :p:D

Management

Banned
lol my IP isnt a hard thin to fix i was at one time IP banned from even looking at this site after i went off hard core and they banned my old account when i was whipping his which forced me to recall my cash ...I quit for years a friend asked me back to play even though from expierence i knew this place had integrity issues i heard kiki was a very fair and respectful cm so i gave it another shot...but managment just know you were not beat by any regular newbie when i came thru and steam rolled you out there wasnt nothing you could have done you put up a decent fight :) but i am the original...

it was fun playing again and i am glad i was able to finish a world without too much bs
Beat me? HAHAHAHAHA Is that what you think happened??? Oh lord.. you must have drank too much of the RIP koolaid while you were on Deva. I hear it can cause delusions of grandeur.
You only started attacking me the VERY DAY I disbanded LIT and deleted my acct. I was no longer able to access it (only my coplay was for a few days) before it was closed permanently. I literally never moved a single troop against you lol. Did you not notice the complete inactivity while you were taking the villages? Or did you actually think you were just that good? lol. You probably did.

But go ahead and keep your small imaginary victory against me.. it's the only kind anyone gets anyway. You enjoy it ;)

And Im glad you came back on Deva too. It was quite possibly the lamest most boring world to date and you joined the biggest joke of a tribe that has ever existed in TW2. Seems fitting.
If you ever do grow a pair though and decide to come back and play without cheating be sure to let me know next time.. Id be happy to give you a lesson in how the talented players do it. You may have thought you were once something in this game... but you're just a has been now. No one here remembers you or cares who you were. Today you're just another rank n file Management hater. So grab a number and get in line son.. cause I got a lot of scrubs to smash before I can get to you.

I second this. We joke and have fun with ya'll but at the end of the day if you're caught cheating you WILL suffer the consequences. We can have fun and follow the rules. :cool: What's so important that you have to cheat? Honestly, does one have to win so badly to sink so low? And as a disclaimer: I'm not calling out anyone. That's just the way it is cause Kiki and I demand it! :p:D

Kiki.. Beez.... You two do realize he is being sarcastic right? He only came back because he "heard kiki was as a fair and respectful CM?" LOL. C'mon now...
He is clearly one of the players from back in the days when everyone was cheating...I know people who did the same.
He openly and happily admits to it here because he knows you can't do anything. And lets face it.. cheating still goes unchecked everyday in this game. You two may do your best to curb it, but the system for detecting cheating is just broken. It' not your fault for not being able to police it.
But I agree beez... it takes a very insecure person to feel the need to cheat in a game like this. Then it's always those same players who come on here and pound their chests as if they've accomplished something lol. It's just sad..

Last edited:

cokky

Berserker
new domination world i got the popcorn popping hope you guys all choose the same prov to duke it out May the biggest wallet or best player win...

DeletedUser2441

new domination world i got the popcorn popping hope you guys all choose the same prov to duke it out May the biggest wallet or best player win...

cokky! Don't encourage it! I've almost got all of them to hug and make up! :eek:

Management

Banned
Ha. I'm sure now that he's had his opportunity to spout off he will go back to hiding under whatever rock he crawled out from...

DeletedUser2441

Gentlemen, this is the recent development and predictions thread. Topic boys. Cool yourselves.

DeletedUser385

I heard popcorn and a new type of jerry springer show is going on here..... where is my popcorn!!!!!!!!!

Management

Banned
Gentlemen, this is the recent development and predictions thread. Topic boys. Cool your raging hormones.
Well last I checked this world was over.. I highly doubt there are going to be new developments any time soon o_O
However in the spirit of staying on topic I will make a prediction...

I predict this thread goes off topic again and is closed shortly after :eek:

DeletedUser2554

Beat me? HAHAHAHAHA Is that what you think happened???

i dont think I know...who won again btw??

Oh lord.. you must have drank too much of the RIP koolaid while you were on Deva.
i have to admit RIP makes some pretty awsome koolaid to bad you were stuck on the outside in beggers alley lookin for a cup :)

You only started attacking me the VERY DAY I disbanded LIT and deleted my acct. I was no longer able to access it (only my coplay was for a few days) before it was closed permanently.

I started to attack you and took 4 of your villages and THEN you disbaned lit and quit...not before not during but after!! you also co played several accounts at the same time and moved troops in a syncronized fashion..

I literally never moved a single troop against you lol. Did you not notice the complete inactivity while you were taking the villages? Or did you actually think you were just that good? lol. You probably did.

thats strange an account can attempt to recap losses and move troops around and cut trains all by itself while it was still tagged in your tribe so by your own account it must have been you playing it..hmm very strange

But go ahead and keep your small imaginary victory against me.. it's the only kind anyone gets anyway. You enjoy it ;)

i will enjoy it small son!! I hope you get back up on that horse one day cowboy :)

And Im glad you came back on Deva too. It was quite possibly the lamest most boring world to date and you joined the biggest joke of a tribe that has ever existed in TW2. Seems fitting.
If you ever do grow a pair though and decide to come back and play without cheating be sure to let me know next time.. Id be happy to give you a lesson in how the talented players do it. You may have thought you were once something in this game... but you're just a has been now. No one here remembers you or cares who you were. Today you're just another rank n file Management hater. So grab a number and get in line son.. cause I got a lot of scrubs to smash before I can get to you.

plenty of people know who I am lol and I have never cheated..unlike you who plays multiple accounts co plays and coordinates timed attacks feeds yourself rescources and uses a farm bot to get rss...you dont even remember but we played together before long ago...you couldnt stand the heat on this game which is simple mode if you wanna real challenge come play me in a tw 1 world where theres no coins and the co playing isnt as flagrant

Kiki.. Beez.... You two do realize he is being sarcastic right? He only came back because he "heard kiki was as a fair and respectful CM?" LOL. C'mon now...
He is clearly one of the players from back in the days when everyone was cheating .. I know people who did the same.
He openly and happily admits to it here because he knows you can't do anything. And lets face it.. cheating still goes unchecked everyday in this game. You two may do your best to curb it, but the system for detecting cheating is just broken. It' not your fault for not being able to police it.
But I agree beez... it takes a very insecure person to feel the need to cheat in a game like this. Then it's always those same players who come on here and pound their chests as if they've accomplished something lol. It's just sad..

no i came back for the reasons i stated and i wont go into what happened in the past because me and kiki chatted yesterday where she edited my original post about it and i would bet if you ask her she will tell you i didnt catch my ban for cheating...she is pretty aware of why i caught my ban in fact most original tw2 players..( not nonfactors like you) know what happened...btw pot meet kettle..all i have ever seen you do is run off at the mouth at how great you are and your a huge cheater yourself...hypocrisy at its finest...pick the area your in and ill start in it and ill take you down easy..no co plays..no farm bot...no multiple accounts..just me small son..just me

Management

Banned
If you ever played with me you would know I don't need to cheat to win against what trash is left in this game. The fact that you and others constantly accuse/report me for cheating is actually quite flattering. I mean how could someone possibly be so good right? I must be cheating! Funny how I never get banned though. You would think with all the cheating I do kiki would notice eventually...
So when I was still playing and you sent trains they got sniped? hm. That's funny. But when I disbanded and deleted my acct... suddenly you were able to take the villages? And you think that's trash talk worthy? lol. Leaving Deva when I did had zero to do with you my friend. I didn't even know who you were. Still don't. Nor do I care. Doubt anyone here really does..

btw how many worlds have you led tribes to victory on? Just curious? You know... since you're the original and everything LOL :rolleyes:

btw.. here are your stats on Deva
vnVtWAn.jpg

Wow.. a whopping 47 villages with 3.6m total bash! hahaha what a beast you are! And you took only 4 of my villages once I quit btw... LOL

Here are my stats from Leeds Castle, which we won.
mqI3h7M.jpg

And here are my stats from San Servando.. also won.
Ematknh.jpg

Get on my level

Last edited:

DeletedUser2627

Hi, Great White is that you management. If so we didn't fight but I have TeamAnderson3's coop some time, I fought wtih you there. You & Zesh are great players.
I'm a stranger from Turkey. I finished in the first place. Let me say that US servers are crazy. More players than Turkey & Less cheaters. Thats good. I played 7 worlds, 5 turkish, 1 beta, 1 US deva. I think this world is the shortest one. Mostly finished them in top 10. Some of them Top 3.

So let me anaylsis this world.

% 15 RIP factor
% 35 Tribe Leadership
% 50 Tribe Brothership & Communication & Hardworking.

So yes RIP has a tremendous effect but even so, without leadership diplomacy and hardworking resisting players, we can't win.
Thanks all. Thanks mods also.

Management

Banned
Hi, Great White is that you management. If so we didn't fight but I have TeamAnderson3's coop some time, I fought wtih you there. You & Zesh are great players.
I'm a stranger from Turkey. I finished in the first place. Let me say that US servers are crazy. More players than Turkey & Less cheaters. Thats good. I played 7 worlds, 5 turkish, 1 beta, 1 US deva. I think this world is the shortest one. Mostly finished them in top 10. Some of them Top 3.

So let me anaylsis this world.

% 15 RIP factor
% 35 Tribe Leadership
% 50 Tribe Brothership & Communication & Hardworking.

So yes RIP has a tremendous effect but even so, without leadership diplomacy and hardworking resisting players, we can't win.
Thanks all. Thanks mods also.
Yes I was playing Deva as the Great White Hope. I was given leadership of a tribe against my will and then left that world when RIP started recruiting all his enemies instead of fighting them. Then he cried cause there was no one left to fight LOL :rolleyes:
Im glad to hear you decided to come play here with us. And sorry about those TeamAnderson villages lol. He was just fun to knock around once in a while :)

There certainly were plenty of Turkeys in RIP.. you must have felt right at home.

Let me analyze this world..

%5 Skill factor
%20 Elite Disbanding
%75 Recruiting enemies

The worlds do tend to go by very fast when you just bring in all your enemies rather than fighting them. But hey... at least RIP and his little minions like trump can go around saying they "won" another world LOL
Cause that's all that matters right!?! o_O

Ur lvl is ground floor small son so im not about to jump off the roof to throw you a bone...btw where u at new world dont change topics lets do this...come on cupcake man up

DeletedUser2627

Don't be sorry for TA3, he is at edge of enemies.
I think he was in the most enjoyable position in this game. We defended a few hundred attacks together. I think we did a good job. he didn't restart, lol. It was the defenseless villages against the catapults, but this is the system of the game. A little better work on defense could have been done. With the available defenses, we could only defend 2-3 villages. It is better to smashed down than to be seized.

I don't agree the enemy recruitment thing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. It's a strategy. In real wars, sides also can be change.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

I dont understand why this kind of trash talking is discouraged. This is what gets me hyped for the game because it increases the stakes and drama for the worlds.

Management

Banned
Don't be sorry for TA3, he is at edge of enemies.
I think he was in the most enjoyable position in this game. We defended a few hundred attacks together. I think we did a good job. he didn't restart, lol. It was the defenseless villages against the catapults, but this is the system of the game. A little better work on defense could have been done. With the available defenses, we could only defend 2-3 villages. It is better to smashed down than to be seized.

I don't agree the enemy recruitment thing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. It's a strategy. In real wars, sides also can be change.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
Yes but the worlds are short now and the community is small. "Hugging" only kills what little challenge this game still offers. But for some its their only route to success..
Yes fighting TA was fun. He was outmatched but held his ground well.

Last edited:

Management

Banned
I dont understand why this kind of trash talking is discouraged. This is what gets me hyped for the game because it increases the stakes and drama for the worlds.
Because 90% of the players left on this game are delicate snowflakes who melt when exposed to humor or sarcasm. If only the other 10% of us could just get together in a tribe and kill them all....oh what fun we would have :D

DeletedUser1179

Because 90% of the players left on this game are delicate snowflakes who melt when exposed to humor or sarcasm. If only the other 10% of us could just get together in a tribe and kill them all....oh what fun we would have :D

Hmmm there's a thought. Maybe you should try it.