Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Wednesday, July 15th we will update all realms with version 1.20. This version will focus on bug fixes and small game improvements.
- After the release of the Second Village feature it makes perfect sense to be able to restart with 2 or less villages.
- New quest goals have been added to compliment the use of the Resource Deposit.
- 'Command type' has been added as a sorting options in the overview screen.
- The time format for the Attack Protection will now show days, hours, minutes, and seconds (dd:hh:mm:ss).
- Some of the popup windows have been redone to utilize the proper height.
- The illusion to be able to build multiple chapels will not be visible anymore.
- When composing a message, the text will no longer be misaligned.
- Village icons will no longer be greyed out after the tutorial has been finished.
- All quests will now be reset properly when you restart on a world.
- The 'Duration of fire effects' setting has been removed from the game setting as this feature is not implemented yet.
- Some translations have been fixes.
Android (Release Date: July 20th)
- The app will now log you out properly if you change your password in the browser version of the game.
- Negative time progress is no longer shown in the village info screen.
- Available unit types can be recruited using a preset even if the Hall of Orders hasn't been constructed yet.
- The timeline will no longer display wrong information for cancelled commands.
- The keyboard will no longer overlap the login button.
- The character limitation for Paladin names now also correctly applies on Android.
- Some graphical bugs have been fixed.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team