Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Wednesday, August 26th, we will update all realms with version 1.23. This version will remove some bugs from the game.
- The width of the 'Last Login' date column in your settings has been adjusted to not break the format any longer.
- In some cases you would not get your daily achievement points. This has been corrected.
- It will no longer be possible to found a Tribe without a valid abbreviation.
- The 'Jump to' button will now properly highlight selected village.
- Troops in your Hospital will now occupy the correct amount of Provisions.
- Repeated achievements are counted correctly now.
- The healed amount of units will no longer show wrong values.
- You will no longer be able to see messages which you have been removed from.
- When creating a Tribe you will now be able to properly see it.
- In rare cases the system would not place your Resource Deposit. This has been fixed.
- You can now unselect Tribe achievements again.
- Boosted resources are now spent correctly. Before, less resources than intended had been spent in those cases.TWX-12074 - Some translations have been corrected.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team