Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Tuesday, October 13th, we will update all realms with version 1.28. This version will introduce bash points for supporting defenders as well as small improvements and bug fixes for a better game experience.
- Players supporting a village's defense forces will now also get a share of battle points for their efforts. Battle points earned this way are calculated on each party's contribution in Provisions used by their stationed units.
- The timer for new errands in the Resource Deposit has been reduced to 8 hours. Milestones will remain unchanged and reset every 24 hours. You will now have more free errands to work towards milestone goals.
- The Tribe member list has been reworked. Instead of descriptive column titles, specific icons are now displayed in their stead.
- Once the maximum Tribe level is reached, no more resources can be donated anymore.
- The button to redistribute skills is now disabled if you have no skills to reset.
- Sorting the member list by honor points will now work as intended.
- Spy commands will now be seen in the foreign village information page.
- The context menu will now show again when using the 'Jump to village' feature.
- Missing icons for some quests have been restored.
- Tribes that have been added to your diplomacy list will now show the correct names.
- It is now possible to instantly construct a building from the village information page.
- Building labels in your village overview are now now correctly displayed again when the requirements are met.
- The login button on the front page is now properly aligned again.
- In some rare cases the Statue has triggered an error. This has been resolved.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team