• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.28

DeletedUser

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.28. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser

why can not upgrade a building that have 1 requirment in the queue . for example . having 0 provisions while farm is being upgraded . I should be able to not getting stuck with that . in that case I can not upgrade any other building nor troops until the building finishes upgrade / the same goes for other ex, hq is being upgrade to 20 . while you can not build an academy until the building finishes that upgrade .

DeletedUser

Nearly everything requires provisions. If you are reaching 0 provisions then complaining about not being able to upgrade things aside from the farm while not having provisions, then I suggest you check out the wiki on the game. It is easy to never run out, just keep the farm in a constant rotation. Always make sure you have at least 400 provisions. At least. Never below that. Otherwise you just set your own self behind.

DeletedUser

Woooh! Kudos to you guys! It is about time I got some proper DBPs, I coulda used this a LONG time ago.
I assume it is safe to say there will be no retroactive rewarding of the DBP we have all missed? :D