Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, October 26th, we will update all realms with version 1.30. We are fixing a lot of bugs with this game update.
- Last week's Honor Points are now listed in the Tribe member list.
- Player bash points are no longer switched around in the player info and Tribe member screens.
- Forum posts no longer get lost in threads.
- The Master of Loot will now also correctly accelerate the movement speed of your units when they are returning from their attack.
- Sabotage reports will now show the demolished building info again.
- It is no longer possible to retrieve more units than intended.
- A very rare case, in which some players were unable to confirm their email address, has been resolved.
- The search option input field in the Coop screen is no longer case sensitive, so you can easily find the player you are looking for.
- When restarting on a realm, your Second Village will have its proper icon again.
- All message related buttons work as intended again.
- The Tribe tag is no longer misaligned in the crest on top of your screen.
- A Wall graphic glitch has been resolved.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team