Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, November 2nd, we will update all realms with version 1.31. This update will introduce some very nice improvements suggested players.
IMPROVED VILLAGE INFO
You can now check out any Village Info Screen. If you are supporting that village, you can call your units back directly from this screen.
The villages in your Mass Minting Screen are now sorted alphabetically, so you can find specific villages more easily.
- Purchasing a technology will now show the correct icon if you have an upgrade item in your inventory.
- Players were unable to buy a Daily Unit Deal when they did not have enough Provisions. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, the arrow would disappear from the map. This has been resolved.
- Missing building labels will now be visible as intended.
- Sometimes the Coop screen would render a third Coop partner. This has been fixed.
- The 'Full Loot' icon in reports will now properly show and take the bonus gained from corresponding Tribe Skill into account as well.
- The radial menu will no longer float over quest icons.
- In rare cases, the attack and support icons would show the incorrect icons. This has been corrected.
- When browsing multiple reports containing revived units, the previous numbers would show on the next reports too. This has been fixed.
- BBcodes in messages and forum posts will now respond by clicking them once.
- The Hall of Orders will now show the correct completion times for recruitments.
- Players will now be able to log out while playing the tutorial.
- Preset hotkeys are now saved properly.
- We have corrected a design issue when upgrading a building instantly for Crowns.
- When viewing linked reports, the arrow keys would lead you on to your own reports. This has been corrected.
- Walking speeds are now always displayed correctly.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team