Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, November 30th we will update all realms with version 1.35. This version will introduce hints and other improvements to the game.
- For new players, Tribal Wars 2 can be very overwhelming. We have implemented hints for players that will guide them to focus on important things like not having an empty unit or building queue, leaving items in their inventory unused, or reminding them about the Resource Deposit and the Second Village.
- Until now it was very frustrating to get a legendary roll of defensive units as a Daily Unit Deal in your off village, becaue a reroll would also reroll the legendary tier of the roll. We have improved this, so the tier is now remembered and only the unit type is rerolled instead. It is still possible to improve the tiers. So, an epic tier roll can become a legendary one!
- New milestones have been added to the Resource Deposit. There are now 6 milestones available. You will now be able to collect more rewards!
- We have also improved the layout which displayes the errands in your Resource Deposit.
- The limitation of running commands per village can no longer be abused by the enemy, because returning support is now ignored by this limitation.
- If you don't have an officer of a certain type, you will now see this more easily in your attack screen.
- You will now get notified if your Second Village is about to expire soon.
- If a player has been deleted as a Coop partner, he or she will no longer be able to log into corresponding account.
- Full loot reports will now display the correct loot icon again.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team