Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, December 7th we will update all realms with version 1.36. This version will split the Shop and Inventory, add a new Shop item and include a neat community suggestion. We have also improved the usability of the game and fixed a couple of bugs in this update.
We have implemented a very useful community suggestion. Units that can't be recruited in your village are now greyed out in the unit bar.
We have added a item to the Shop: Prosperity. This item will trigger an effect for your village which boosts the resource production of all types instead of the single resource type boosts!
- The Shop and Inventory have been sparated into two different windows. This allows a cleaner overview.
- All input fields have been improved, so the default value 0 is automatically replaced with the value entered by you.
- When you have a reroll item, the reroll button will now be correctly colored green to indicate this.
- Sabotage missions now take Iron Wall into consideration when succeeding.
- Sorting by 'Troop type' is now working as intended again.
- In some cases you could send out more resources than you had available. This has been resolved.
- Honor Points from the previous week are now shown again.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team