Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, December 14th all realms will be updated with version 1.37. This update features two more items, a few usability improvements and bug fixes.
There is a chance that the last milestone in your Resource Deposit will now provide a new item: Bountiful Harvest. This item permanently increases your Provisions in one village by 10%. This permanent effect is only active as long as you own this village. Once a village with this buff is conquered, the effect is lost and will have to be re-applied.
We have added a new item to the Shop: Vault. This item will temporarily increase the storage capacity of the Warehouse in all your villages!
- A new indicator attached to the Tribe icon will let you know if you have pending Tribe invitations. This is designed for new players to let them know that being in a Tribe is crucial in this game. A smart tip is also planned to make this more prominent.
- The green arrow pointing to your Inventory when you have a new item in there, will now disappear after a few seconds.
- Your saved preset hotkeys will no longer vanish.
- Errands in your Resource Deposit are now properly reset every 8 hours.
- Switching through your reports will now properly display the correct values again.
- When supporting a Barbarian village with a Tactician, the travel time will now be correctly reduced.
- Village coordinates are now displayed in the unit overview again.
- You can now delete favored reports again.
- When accessing a battle report from the Village Info it will now also affect the unread report indicator accordingly.
- The animation to collect a reward in your Resource Deposit is no longer active when an errand is not finished.
- The Inventory icon will no longer bounce indefinitely.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread HERE.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team