• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.37

DeletedUser645

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.37. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser491

.....being in a tribe is a crucial lol that is funny. being in a tribe can be crucial but i personally know a few players who are in the top 25 and have never been in a tribe and i think it was not being in a tribe that kept them alive in the early stages when all the big wars were going on.

DeletedUser984

Will bountiful harvest stack? Multiples on the same village possible?

DeletedUser

.....being in a tribe is a crucial lol that is funny. being in a tribe can be crucial but i personally know a few players who are in the top 25 and have never been in a tribe and i think it was not being in a tribe that kept them alive in the early stages when all the big wars were going on.

THey've never been on W9 then. We eat anything, no matter how bad the morale is. IMP eats barbs only, where as TFR eats literally everything. A tribe of 79 is winning the world. hehehe

DeletedUser491

THey've never been on W9 then. We eat anything, no matter how bad the morale is. IMP eats barbs only, where as TFR eats literally everything. A tribe of 79 is winning the world. hehehe
they might have never been on w9 but i guarantee they would single handly destroy your tribe.....heck we have been attacking one on W5 forever and we have the top 200 guys (or close to it) and he is not bowing but he hasn't really expanded either.....course we are friends with him on other worlds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you still don't understand... with enough fakes, any player will give in. One tribe can send well over 4k fakes and hide noble trains

DeletedUser984

This used to include a doubling of sab time and lowering of spy recruitment cost and time. I've definitely been strategizing around this part of the update in holding some territories. Has this part just been eliminated from the update??

DeletedUser1191

I thought this was for discussing the update...anyway, can you remove the pop-ups, they are making me want to kill everyone who programmed them. Thank you.

DeletedUser1260

Yes that is one of the new feature of the update, go into your settings and you can turn them off.

DeletedUser984

This used to include a doubling of sab time and lowering of spy recruitment cost and time. I've definitely been strategizing around this part of the update in holding some territories. Has this part just been eliminated from the update??

Any word on this?