• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.38

DeletedUser645

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.38. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser1260

The Split tabs on the attack screen will keep newer members from supporting barbarians instead of attacking them for sure. Plus it will help me when I am just click click clicking so fast that I make that same mistake and kill my troops later :D

DeletedUser

The Split tabs on the attack screen will keep newer members from supporting barbarians instead of attacking them for sure. Plus it will help me when I am just click click clicking so fast that I make that same mistake and kill my troops later :D
Reminds me of Turtlo on W9. He likes to send out farm waves while trying to spy.

DeletedUser449

How long before the balancing updates that are going live on the en side make it to the us servers?

DeletedUser1260

For all those that have noticed the box that pops up to remind you to farm the barbarians and that you have stuff to use in your inventory. This can be turned off if it bothers you in the game settings.

DeletedUser657

For all those that have noticed the box that pops up to remind you to farm the barbarians and that you have stuff to use in your inventory. This can be turned off if it bothers you in the game settings.

Those are extremely annoying as they pop up too often. I had to turn them off. The resource deposit reminder was nice but the constant build queue, recruit queue and items in your inventory pop up way too much for them to be useful.

DeletedUser

YUP VERY ANNOYING!!
So which setting turns them off? Can't seem to find it :(

DeletedUser

Ok I guess it was the "enable tips" option that needed to be unchecked.. in case anyone else had any trouble turning them off too ;)

DeletedUser

It appears that the new recruit speeds do not apply to already queued recruit commands. That is a shame because I have some villages with over a weeks worth in queue.

DeletedUser

The time under the slider bar doesn't match the real recruit time... still says 24 hours for 180 HC or 240 MA but when you click recruit it comes in at closer to 19 hours.

DeletedUser

It appears that the new recruit speeds do not apply to already queued recruit commands. That is a shame because I have some villages with over a weeks worth in queue.
Can we get this fixed? I also have cities with over a weeks worth of ques. I'm not about to empty all my que's just to fix it...

DeletedUser1260

Some technologies only kick in on the newly ordered. So recruit queues, building queues etc. Some will kick in right away. It will state like in our resource deposit +5% only on new jobs.

DeletedUser

Some technologies only kick in on the newly ordered. So recruit queues, building queues etc. Some will kick in right away. It will state like in our resource deposit +5% only on new jobs.
Yeah, I would like my "Old Orders" that are a week + in que to be switched over to the "Newly Ordered." I currently have 82 villages, of those at least 30 have a week+ of ques...

DeletedUser1260

I get what you want but does the tech say it includes orders already placed or do you have to switch them to new?