• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.41

DeletedUser61

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.41. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser670

Thank you! This is a feature I have had to set up my whole village naming system to get around not having.

DeletedUser657

I wish you would fix sabotage to make it less likely to be a successful hit. Even a level 15 tavern or researched homeguard, sabotage hits way too often. With these building changes you made sabotage extremely powerful. You can recruit and resend a sab attack while those slow building speeds aren't enough to recover. The slower speed for the spies would not matter that much. It was hard enough to recover from a sabotage hit but now it will be worthless.

DeletedUser270

The speed of game has been affected by the new update. It takes me minutes to open messages, there are 5-10 second delays on any typing I do, and if I try to put more then one building in a queue it takes minutes at best to accomplish it. I am finding it is faster to refresh the page then to try and do multiple actions. I have windows 7 and use internet explorer 11. To be honest the game is pretty much unplayable.

I change to chrome and it works fine. So it must be a problem with your game working with internet explorer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kenalan62: lag is common after updates, for reasons that have not been explained. just expect/anticipate that. as for using windows 7 and IE 11... good luck.

Tokano

Not a Mod
So it must be a problem with your game working with internet explorer
If you're using Internet Explorer: Don't.

The game is not optimized for IE because IE is trash.
Use Google Chrome or FireFox. It works very well in Chrome.

DeletedUser

With Microsoft pushing windows 10 and IE not even on that OS, you should see websites dropping IE support fast :p

DeletedUser657

Fix the lag please. The past 2 mornings have especially been bad. Currently its extremely bad and unplayable.