Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, February 15th all realms will be updated with version 1.43. In this version we will move the Tavern technology 'Homeguard' from building level 15 to 14 to increase protection against Sabotage missions. We have also resolved some bugs in the game.
- The Homeguard technology has been moved from Tavern level 15 to level 14. Tavern level 15 now acts as a buffer level to increase protection against Sabotage missions further.
- Players will no longer get stuck in the tutorial due to blocked village spawn locations.
- Supporting units will no longer be put in empty Hospital beds.
- Spies, traders and supporting units are now always properly displayed on the map.
- Upgrading to Barracks level 9 will now use the intended building time of 14 minutes.
- Technologies in your Hall of Orders are now correctly displayed again.
- Loading building information will no longer cause the localization to break temporarily.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread HERE.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team