Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Wednesday, April 20th all realms will be updated with version 1.52.This update contains multiple bug fixes.
- Due to popular demand we have removed the detailed popup in the Mass Building Screen as it didn't help with making decisions. The Mass Building Screen is basically a macro tool which should not get cluttered with too detailed information.
- This has been requested by a lot of players. We have added a report filter which lets you filter for reports versus players only. This way you can exclude all Barbarian reports. Thanks for this awesome community request!
- Player, Village, Province and Tribe Names have been restricted. Special characters that are confusing or breaking the layout are no longer allowed.
- A login issue has been resolved.
- The game will no longer get stuck on the loading screen.
- The game sometimes crashed when sorting the Overview Screen. This has been resolved.
- The time a recruitment order for a Spy is completed will now be shown correctly for each Spy in the queue.
- Siege weapons are now properly affected by the Medics as well.
- The Resource Deposit will now properly trigger an info popup when your Warehouse is full while collecting the reward of an errand.
- In rare cases players were unable to confirm their email address. This issue has been resolved.
- The village coordinates are back in the overview screens.
- The reroll button in your Resource Deposit will no longer be active when you have reached your daily limit.
- The amount of special units now correctly updates when switching between villages.
- Recruitment cost reductions affected by the Order chosen are now properly applied.
- The Tribe Profile will no longer be completely empty when joining a new Tribe.
- Time indicators in your queues are now showing the correct colors.
- You can no longer lose more units than the amount that has been involved in the battle.
- You can now properly choose two different unit types for the Switch Weapons countermeasure again.
- When a command to relocate units is canceled it will now be properly displayed as returning command on the map.
- Cancelling the relocation of your Paladin now displays the correct icon on the map.
- The music played for outgoing attacks is now the correct track again.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread HERE.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team