Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, May 23rd all realms will be updated with version 1.55.
- Ignored attacks on a village are no longer ignored when this village has changed the owner.
- Player names are displayed in the overviews again.
- Mass donation and mass minting now always works properly for acounts with over 500 villages.
- When attacking a barbarian village with a Deceiver, the travel times are now displayed correctly.
- If a defender has no units in the village that has been attacked, the battle report will no longer state that no information about defending units could be gathered because none survived. The report will show that the defender had no troops instead.
- When finishing a building instantly in your building queue, other building orders in your queue will no longer show incorrect times.
- Modifiers in battle reports now always show the correct value.
- The hotkey list no longer shows duplicate entries.
- 'Domination' and 'Intense Training' are now both properly calculated in the unit info screen.
- Typos and text errors have been fixed in various aspects of the game.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team