Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, June 6th all realms will be updated with version 1.56. This version will tackle the Coop issues raised by the community. New restrictions to the Coop feature will prevent players from single-handedly playing multiple accounts as this was never the intention of the feature. Coop is very important to us as this is our take to allow you to play together with your friends. However, Coop should also not be a feature which allows players to legally bypass our game rules. Read on for more information about this change.
- Due to popular demand we have restricted the maximum amount of accounts a player has access to. Players will now only be able to play their own account and up to 9 additional Coop accounts. If a player has reached this limit, he can also not be invited as Coop partner until he or she drops under the limit again. This change is not retroactive, so players who have already breached this new limit can still access more than 10 accounts in total, however will not be able to accept new Coop invites before being unter the new limit.
- Furthermore, we have tackled an ongoing issue that players could potentially grow more than simply their own account. This has been frowned upon in very large areas of our community. Your voices have been heard and we will restrict the possibility to mint coins to the account owner only. This means that Coop partners can no longer mint coins. But they can still recruit Noblemen and conquer villages up to the Noble limit generated by the account owner.
- When the Wall is demolished while being upgraded, the building level is updated accordingly in the building queue.
- An active Prosperity boost will no longer trigger the display of individual resource bossts in your Global and Information.
- Several Spy commands can no longer be sent by clicking the 'Send' button in quick succession.
- Instantly recruiting your Paladin will now correctly remove the recruitment order from your Timeline.
- Supporting units will no longer switch their weapons when the effect is triggered by corresponding Countermeasure. Only units which belong to given village will switch their weapons as intended.
- The icon for Spies is now correctly displayed in your overviews.
- Clicking the reward link in your report of an invited player who has reached 200 points will now take you to your Inventory instead of the Shop.
- Typos and text errors have been fixed in various aspects of the game.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread HERE.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team