Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, June 21st all realms will be updated with version 1.57. This version includes a wide range of bugfixes as well as preparations for a new feature coming very soon: Mass Recruitment. You can test this new feature on the Public Beta now!
- We removed a bug which could lead to freezing the game
- The quest "Blue Blood Nobleman" now properly links to the academy instead of the barracks
- The technology progress bar is now properly updated when switching between villages
- Restarting after being nobled now properly resets the quests
- It is no longer possible to click the donate button if the minimum amount of resources isn't reached
- Being invited from a player that was deleted no longer prohibits receiving invitations from other users
- The countermeasures in the tavern are now ordered by their level requirement again
- It is no longer possible to invite two players for one coop slot. Now only one player per slot can be invited
- Under special conditions it was possible that after an attack both attacker and defender had surviving units. This should not longer be possible
- Barbarian villages now show a proper tool-tip in battle reports, instead of a cryptic error message
- Logging into an account that is banned will now show a proper error message to the coop partner
- It is no longer possible to add achievements you do not own to your profile
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread HERE.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team