Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, June 27th, all realms will be updated with version 1.58. This version will implement the new Mass Recruitment feature. Furthermore, this update contains some very useful game improvements and bug fixes.
You now have the possibility to recruit units in several or all your villages using one screen only. Go to your Overviews and select the Units tab. Here you can find the new Mass Recruitment feature.
To use it you will need to activate the feature on the top left. Activating it will allow you to specify which units you want to recruit, and in which of your villages.
When you have selected the units you want and in which villages you want to recruit them, you can either press the button in the upper right corner to recruit them for the selected group, or chose the button next to it to recruit them in the marked villages only.
If you hover over the individual recruitment buttons you will be able to see how many troops will be recruited respectively. It will also show a stop sign if you can't recruit the units in specified village(s).
- The Tribe Skill 'Strength in Numbers' now displays gained slots with the next level in a format which is easier to read for players.
- The Overview Screen will now remember the last used tab. Opening the Overview Screen the next time, will display last used tab instead of the previous default.
- A useful tooltip for boosted Provisions has been added to the Overview Screen.
- There have been some animation issues while using Microsoft Edge. These have been resolved.
- The Night Bonus information will be triggered properly when applicable, even if attacks run for more than 24 hours.
- When switching between support reports and reports of withdrawn support units, the icons and colors will no longer get mixed up.
- When an errand is finished, the corresponding icon is now properly displayed on the map.
- When switching tabs in your Overview Screen while villages are loading, will no longer cause the progress bar to be incorrect.
- Quest indicators are no longer shown for corresponding quest if the requirements have been met in another village already (e.g. a specific building level).
- The Statue Screen will now properly update when your Paladin has been defeated.
- The number indicating owned items of any given type is now shown again in your Inventory.
- Mass minted coins now properly count towards the 'Weight of Education' achievement.
- When a Tribe Member is banned, the Tribe Leader can see this again. Banned player will be indicated with a lock icon.
- Shared reports now always display the correct battle outcome.
- Typos and text errors have been fixed in various aspects of the game.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team