Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On July 11th, all realms will be updated with version 1.59. This version contains some bug fixes.
- In some cases, villages had no coordinates and did not appear on the map. These occurrences have been resolved.
- Unit losses are now always correctly displayed in reports.
- Relocating the Paladin using a Tactician will now display the correct time.
- In very rare cases, players were unable to create market offers. This has been fixed.
- The Units Overview will now update correctly even when switching between villages rapidly.
- The Timeline now always properly displays running Second Village tasks.
- Smart Tips will no longer obscure in-game notifications.
- Achievement points will no longer differ in different screens.
- In rare cases, a third Coop slot appeared in the Coop Screen. This will no longer happen.
- Typos and text errors have been fixed in various aspects of the game.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team