• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.59

DeletedUser61

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.59. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser61

Mass recruitment has already been implemented into the game. Please make sure you activate this feature in the top left of the overview screen after you select units (instructions within the announcement).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

That has been very big focus lately, thanks you the community.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'm glad to hear they've made that a bigger part of their focus.^^

Does this mean I need to go bug hunting like I used to do on US1?

DeletedUser734

So, mass recruitment is super awesome and I'm not going to complain about such an awesome new feature, but I will explain to people who are about start using it a few things I figured out when I just played around. Most of these are in the tooltip if you hover over the turn on button, but I've already had two people tell me they didn't know why it didn't work for them, so I'll post that here if it's okay:

1. The number you put in is the MAX number of units you want in any of the selected villas. This means that if a villa has MORE than that number (say you put in 250 and a villa already has 2500 HC) then no units will be recruited. IT DOES NOT RECRUIT THE NUMBER YOU PUT IN THE BOX. It will recruit as close to the max number of units that it can achieve based on your available units.

2. It will recruit the units in the furthest left column first. This means that if you're recruiting both axemen and beserkers in the same village, the tool gets a bit tricky since it will spend all of your resources on axemen until all of the selected villas hits the number you want, and only then will it start on beserkers. At some point I'm sure they'll put some adjustment in so it recruits units from HoA simultaneously based on a ratio, but this doesn't exist right now.

3. Checking that box on the top left that fills in all of the boxes ONLY selects the villas for the page you're on. The other button (the red one) will queue in EVERY village that falls under the selected categories. This means that if you want to queue for all of your villas except 1-2, you need to scroll through every page or remove those 2 from the category (still obviously WAY less work than it used to be).

Hope this helps someone at this point. And AWESOME FEATURE!!! THANKS FOR GETTING IT!!! Even with the limitations, I went from spending almost an hour to queue through all of my villas to under 10 minutes on the first day. I suspect from here on out I'll be spending 5 minutes or less to queue all my troops and can spend that much more time fighting :D.

Actually it seems I might have been wrong on the furthest column to the left. At least when you're building all equal numbers of troops.

I spent all my resources so I'm moving them around to figure out why it wasn't balancing between Axe and Zerks, but it DOES balance when the troops have the same max.

If I'm just an idiot and it does balance or someone else figures out why it seems to balance sometimes and doesn't others, please explain

It looks like the game will balance units for most combinations, but will never queue zerkers until you've reached your max on axemen. Even when I skewed the resources in the villa so I had double the iron that I had wood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aye, my addition, add a avaliable provision search, do need to be bothering with full villages but that changes to much to be using icons

On cobr 1 point, how about an option to switch between the two? A build to this many units or a build this many units.

3 more icons please sir devs