Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
All realms will be updated with version 1.65, Monday (26th September). In this version we short out some bugs and added some community suggestions to the servers.
- Implemented a Hotkey for the Resource Deposit (community request).
- When login in to a world, if you are co-op in another account you will be shown your account on top.
- It is now possible to select and copy text in the forum and messages.
- Switching between 'Anyone can join' and ''Application only" is now always working correctly.
- The barracks boxes for legendary and epic offers were adjusted so all unit names would fit.
- Fixed the display error in the tavern while recruiting multiple spies and canceling one of them.
- Instant recruiting the paladin no longer cost crowns if you have the item for it.
- Changing the time in the computer no longer create display issues.
- Icons for "attacking village" and "defending village" are now showing correctly.
- The coins minted using mass minting are counted correctly for the achievement "the weight of education".
- Building time for the next order is now correct, when a order is finished by "finish for free" or with crowns.
- Assigning hotkeys from the circle menu does not show change until reopening the map.
- Unit amount was missing in the quest tooltip for one unit.
- If a village is conquered during unit relocation the units will die.
- The recruiting time is shown correctly everywhere.
- The lines in the map do not vanish anymore when relocating units.
- Now it is possible change the size of the chat window with Firefox.
- Linked reports now display all information correctly.
- Using the hotkey "Q" does not break the mass building anymore.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team