Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
All realms will be updated with version 1.66, on the 10th of October. In this version we short out some bugs and added some community suggestions to the servers.
- Added a new hotkey: D for Tribe Donations.
- Added a new timer showing remain time until of the event.
- When a village does not have faith a new icon will be shown for the active village.
- You will now see a pop up that warns you about loosing your officers, when trying to cancel a command.
- Missing hotkeys have been added to the hotkey overview.
- Tool tips will close when moving the mouse out of the area.
- Removed a night bonus warning when units are chosen for support command.
- Game notification will no longer be visible when the game shows a message.
- The village overview no longer breaks into two lines if long words are used.
- Players with a wide screens will no longer see a broken menu bar.
- The appropriate tribe skills will now be shown in the attack window.
- When disabling the "Infinate village loop" the arrows on the first and last village are not be shown as active.
- When deleting a report, if a new one is coming in, this will no longer delete all reports.
- When comparing players now all data is correct.
- Single village boost are now shown in the overview.
- Pagination settings for reports tribe events are now independent.
- Coops can no longer get access to their tickets.
- Villages are now be sorted correctly by name when using numbers.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team