Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
All realms will be updated with version 1.68, on the 7th of November. In this version we focused in improving the game and add small feature that will make your gaming experience much better!
- Added the possibility to delete all reports.
- Added error message when inputing invalid characters, in fields like ingame forums, profiles, etc.
- Added village info button to the tribe event list.
- Community Request - Added the option to sort players by activity in Tribe Members List.
- Improved fluidity and performance of the game over long periods of the game session.
- Travel time is now correct when paladin is relocating on his own.
- After an error trying to found a tribe, the button is re-enabled.
- The "Contact list" now becomes active after adding contact.
- Night bonus warning now shows in all required cases.
- Fixed layout in the village info when marching duration is very long.
- Mass minting in the Co-op account using groups does not affect players accounts.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team