Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
All realms will be updated with version 1.70, on the 28th of November. In this version,
we continued to improve small aspects of the game in order to improve the gaming experience, as we also corrected several old issues as well as some new ones.
- Tweaked the donation overview in order to separate the resources from the crowns.
- Now is possible to open or jump to a village from the command list
- When using a hotkey the villages list screen closes, when is open.
- We added a tooltip for amount of items in the inventory window.
- The pagination is in the inventory is now on the top from the window.
- When reading a report, if a new one arrives a notification will be displayed.
- Fixed some old issues with the colour picker in the messages.
- No longer, when dragging the map into some areas of the screen will result in the whole screen selection.
- Insufficient resources are now shown red in the coin window.
- Long village names will not break the layout for the command window.
- The villages list now sort out properly when you use a 0 (zero) in the village name.
- The blue indicator is no longer visible when viewing other tribes members list.
- Fixed the layout the ban reason page, when trying to login to a co-op account.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team