Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
All realms will be updated with version 1.71, on the 12th of December. In this version we improved the user interface and experience as we also fixed several persistent bugs.
- Friendlier UI for active provision boosters.
- All game links are now using https address.
- When deleting a report the next report will be opened.
- Added a "bin" delete button to "other reports".
- Increased duration for the hint display on the re-roll of the Resource Deposit.
- When receiving more than 1000 attacks now the exact number will be shown in the global overview.
- In some cases players could end the tutorial with different number of units.
- Fixed the issues around the building queue when the building level is lowered.
- Now mass recruitment takes in consideration the order
- Fixed wrong day display for arrival times between 11 pm and 12 am CET (UTC+1)
- Fixed the icon display in the statue and map when sending the paladin on an attack or relocation.
- In the Commands Overview, when attacking a Barbarian no longer links to the player profile.
- In rare cases the Conquest milestone was achieved too early.
- Fixed issues around the co-op cooldown timers.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team