• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.72

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date

DeletedUser1179

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.72. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser

As for this update, I posted a few things in the next one. Bringing them to this thread instead.

For the love of god, Insert a way to turn off the que pop ups. Seeing them when I que any troops or building is annoying as hell.
There's no way to determine kingdom ranking anymore. The new ranking system for players only show General Information and Battle Information.
There should also be a ranking for the top 3 in OBP and DBP. As points don't win wars, Troops do.

DeletedUser1255

As for this update, I posted a few things in the next one. Bringing them to this thread instead.

For the love of god, Insert a way to turn off the que pop ups. Seeing them when I que any troops or building is annoying as hell.
There's no way to determine kingdom ranking anymore. The new ranking system for players only show General Information and Battle Information.
There should also be a ranking for the top 3 in OBP and DBP. As points don't win wars, Troops do.

It is to my understanding that this is being addressed.

DeletedUser1993

Seriously the popup that comes up when users recruit troops is extremely annoying. Does the TW2 product team just put every crappy idea they have into the game without even thinking if it's gonna effect the user experience badly? Instead of adding useless bells and whistles they should concentrate on fixing the abysmal UI and UX of the game, both on mobile AND desktop. Jeez.

Also, players don't need the equally useless banner featuring the top 3 when we look at rankings. It pushes the whole list of rankings under the fold. The main reason users look at rankings is to quickly see who's top 10, not to see some useless humongous banner that gives us nothing. hire UX people or conduct user experience studies, TW2

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2131

The popup is more cartoonish, as it the general feel of TW2 compared to TW1. It's just Inno doing what they feel the current and future player-base wants. I'd like to be able to disable the popup, but after using it today you do get used to it, and I like the ranking display (being one of those top three helps ;)).

That being said, I feel there does need to be a greater focus on the apps, as there seems to be a shift from browser to phone games. Larger market, greater accessibility for most players, and it's easy to check in between tasks. Need to fix the phone bugs and market the app to increase the active player count.

DeletedUser

They need to work on a way for better farming on mobile then. The current two tap system doesn't work on a small screen when you're sending out 400+ farm runs at a time.
I still can't stand the pop up. It's idiotic. Needs to be removed. Support refuses to remove it for me. Only said "There will be a disable feature in the coming updates." Like Really? I said remove the damn thing, not tell me when it's getting updated.

DeletedUser1606

I find the animations during recruiting or construction annoying, can they be suppressed ?

DeletedUser

No. The mods refuse to answer this. I contacted support who pretty much told me to piss off and wait.

DeletedUser1993

The popup is more cartoonish, as it the general feel of TW2 compared to TW1. It's just Inno doing what they feel the current and future player-base wants. I'd like to be able to disable the popup, but after using it today you do get used to it.

No, it's inno doing whatever the hell they want, regardless of how the player-base will feel about it. If they really care they would've given us the option to disable, like what coldog was suggesting. Forcing users to get used to it is bad user experience and frankly incredible for them to shove it down our throats.

The game is lagged enough and saps too much resources from my computer, I don't need useless animations to add to that.

DeletedUser

If the mods could have done it they would have. They aren't developers themselves, after all.
They have the ability to contact the developers. Hence the reason I sent a support message labeled "Technical Issue." The developers could have easily accessed the coding surrounding my character and turned it off. Instead I and many other players in my tribe were told to "Wait for a few updates," Which does NO good as of now. We're forced to see an annoying pop up every time we que anything.

DeletedUser1255

They have the ability to contact the developers. Hence the reason I sent a support message labeled "Technical Issue." The developers could have easily accessed the coding surrounding my character and turned it off. Instead I and many other players in my tribe were told to "Wait for a few updates," Which does NO good as of now. We're forced to see an annoying pop up every time we que anything.

Coldog. Relax.

DeletedUser1179

Reminder to all please watch the language, and as for any new features to the game, we create a discussion thread anytime there is an update to get player feedback about the updates. We do pass along any suggestions and feedback.