• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.73

DeletedUser1179

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.73. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser

For the love of god, Insert a way to turn off the que pop ups. Seeing them when I que any troops or building is annoying as hell.

DeletedUser

10 minutes into the update and I already want to shoot myself.

DeletedUser2131

Kiki's post says there's a way to turn the queue animations off in settings, but I have yet to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not there. The only setting close to it is the [Enable Animations] Which has no effect.

DeletedUser2228

my only problem with the update is the way the incoming attacks are set up. you have to go from tab to tab just to match up arrival time to troops so you have an idea of what is headed your way. it takes more time this way and in this game time is a factor of seconds and can you get troops in there for support in a reasonable time. if the troop travel time was in the second tab it would have eliminated the problem

DeletedUser

What's up with the foreign commands under village info? Are you guys planning on adding a way to see co-ops/tribes attacks?

DeletedUser270

Unless I am missing something, there is no way to search for you rank in a kingdom (filter is gone). I guess the end game probably is never going to be finished if you don't care about kingdoms anymore?

DeletedUser

Unless I am missing something, there is no way to search for you rank in a kingdom (filter is gone). I guess the end game probably is never going to be finished if you don't care about kingdoms anymore?
This was already posted in the 1.72 update forum.

DeletedUser1573

what's up with the info on villages? doesnt show when spies are landing, incoming attacks land, outgoing attacks land....unless im missing something that was a perfectly good feature that didnt need to be removed