• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.85

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date

DeletedUser2397

Yep. Sept 7. Victory points coming to a world near you.

DeletedUser1096

What do you think, how will the "Claims" section in the tribe forum look like ? hah I think Ice gave us the awnser lol and that it has already been implemented is worst, why don't you ask your community bfore doing an upgrade that influences the game so much: The developers just digged the grave for tw2 with their own hands

DeletedUser1787

if it goes into effect, Y will be my last world... no more INNO for me... i hate turtles and barb munching.. i bet us players drops by 50%... any takers ?

DeletedUser1179

Would have preferred a domination type of ending... this is weird af. Hopefully this is just for Us so we can still enjoy En
No, this is for the entire game, every server.

DeletedUser465

Guarentee you the mods are not the ones you need to convince. Ricardo is the one you need to convince, and good luck with that. He's in the inno TV video this month, and it's hilarious. He's tripping over his own words as he describes how it works.

DeletedUser

man i should have a lot of free time after EN30, real shame on TW thou, i would have rather seen a victory type where you have to conquer enemy villas and each one is a +2 VP. and barbs are +1 VP would at least make it a bit more intresting

DeletedUser

Guarentee you the mods are not the ones you need to convince. Ricardo is the one you need to convince, and good luck with that. He's in the inno TV video this month, and it's hilarious. He's tripping over his own words as he describes how it works.
also how uh do we get incontact with said person?

better question whos idea was this?

DeletedUser465

I've tried for 2 1/2 years now to make this game better and every step along the way inno has turned a blind eye and did what they want.

DeletedUser2207

man i should have a lot of free time after EN30, real shame on TW thou, i would have rather seen a victory type where you have to conquer enemy villas and each one is a +2 VP. and barbs are +1 VP would at least make it a bit more intresting
I actually put that in my feedback lolz (totally ignored feedback, apparently)

DeletedUser1179

I've tried for 2 1/2 years now to make this game better and every step along the way inno has turned a blind eye and did what they want.

I don't think there's an "I" in trying to make things better, I think that along the way everyone that has played the game had some sort of input on how to make it better.

DeletedUser

but really why did they think this was a god idea?
I don't think there's an "I" in trying to make things better, I think that along the way everyone that has played the game had some sort of input on how to make it better.
ive seen a lot of improvements like tribe level system and mass recruit type deals but this. this is just bad and doesnt promote violence of action at all. all it promotes is mass recruit and mass barb munch on a WAY more severe level.

why dont they make it a BP type based victory and you can only get BP by hitting non allies and non tribemates

DeletedUser2397

When will this be announced for the EN servers? Went and saw they haven't been informed yet, I imagine they will be thrilled

DeletedUser1096

ehmm you defenetly have more influence on trying to change things as a mod kiki so there defenetly is an "I" in trying

DeletedUser1179

ehmm you defenetly have more influence on trying to change things as a mod kiki so there defenetly is an "I" in trying
As you can tell from the screen shots, we got to play the new end game and everyone gave their feedback on what we felt about it, which we did. Every single member of the US support team voiced their opinions, but ultimately we don't have the final say.

DeletedUser2397

As you can tell from the screen shots, we got to play the new end game and everyone gave their feedback on what we felt about it, which we did. Every single member of the US support team voiced their opinions, but ultimately we don't have the final say.
What were your thoughts on the new update?