• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.85

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date

DeletedUser1096

As you can tell from the screen shots, we got to play the new end game and everyone gave their feedback on what we felt about it, which we did. Every single member of the US support team voiced their opinions, but ultimately we don't have the final say.
Oh kiki don't misunderstand my statement, I know you guys are doing the best you can to improve this game, I've just said that you have more influence on it than us, cause we never talk to developer what you are

DeletedUser1179

We actually voice our opinions to our Lead Community Manager not to the developers.

DeletedUser

it just baffles me that this made it though what i think is several different process and they cant change the coding to limit tribe member limits because "its to difficult"

DeletedUser1179

At this point, I honestly don't know what to say except that there will be a new beta world coming out with the new end game, my advice, test it out. See for yourselves what you do and don't like about it. Then give your opinion on it. If you don't try something you will never know if you like it or not. You may end up liking certain aspects and disliking others. Honestly a lot of what is being brought up the team brought up some of the same things, so maybe it isn't perfect, but as the announcement says it's not finalized.

DeletedUser2158

Let's be real.. it took 2 years for one patch. They are not going to change anything for at least a year

DeletedUser2207

For those players who think the mod team has any control over this...prior to leaving the team, this was my personal feedback submitted after playing the test server.

Merits:
  • It's new, so there is the fun of learning a new play style.
  • This change would show the player base that Inno is doing something to "improve" the game
  • Could promote a higher level of teamwork within a tribe (sharing provinces, rather than running solo)
  • Easier to keep track of where your tribe is as far as the win goes (the % was a lot of annoying math)

Flaws:
  • This system will promote the MRT tribes that our players have already been complaining about (see numerous posts at least us and en forums)
  • Promotes "Barb Munching" which is also something the player base frowns upon
  • Faith required in every province. 5000 provisions. Not fun.
  • Endgame is likely to be more tribe mates trading villages with each other than with fighting enemies(Proven via example…Fluffy Bunny, Feisty Tester, On A Roll)
  • We're already seeing enough "pushing" without encouraging players to do it
Ideas:
  • Make Victory points occur at 2 villages in a province (makes the village trading issue a little harder)
  • Victory point bonus for Kingdoms where a player (or tribe) gains a village in each province
  • Victory point bonus for non tribe member (non barb) village taken to gain a province
  • Victory Points based on village type instead of location: 0 pt for barb, 1 pt for neutral player, 2 pts for enemy.
  • Make Victory points a tribal thing, instead of a player thing
  • Give points for Tribal provincial control (51% or higher) instead of single villages

DeletedUser1096

the funny thing about the merits is, that they are either temporary or also have a bad aspect connected to them. The only real merit is that you have a better track now lol

DeletedUser1487

Wow. This is quite the update.
So I agree with EL here. But with said, its new, and new is exciting for me. Ya, this does promote almost everything we have voiced our concerns over. MRT and Mass munching kills the world. And ya this idea promotes those and more. Its a complete entire game changer. And idk if I like it. I'll give it a chance but.....can't say I'll be playing again if this update really sucks. And since its on every server, you cant get away from this update.

DeletedUser2207

the funny thing about the merits is, that they are either temporary or also have a bad aspect connected to them. The only real merit is that you have a better track now lol
Trying to be positive...it hurt a bit to make the effort tho

DeletedUser

this happened with the merge to win thing as well with people pretty much telling cool off about how bad an idea it was, or at least the lack of actually guidelines and ruling to go with it

that being said El had some rather good ideas 1 decent but they cater to the other side of the isle as well

DeletedUser1487

You know, if INNO just listened to our opinions on how the game could be improved, this game would be a lot better. Players have created whole world ideas and rules that are better than this update. Rules that apparently everyone liked. Maybe INNO should think about getting new employees and hiring previous game players than game makers. Cause game players have better ideas for updates than this trash update.

DeletedUser2397

this happened with the merge to win thing as well with people pretty much telling cool off about how bad an idea it was, or at least the lack of actually guidelines and ruling to go with it

that being said El had some rather good ideas a couple decent but they cater to the other side of the isle as well
I was playing TW1 at this time wasn't around for this update. I can see how the game is essentially merge to win which is lame, but this is far worse.

DeletedUser

I was playing TW1 at this time wasn't around for this update. I can see how the game is essential merge to win which is lame, but this is far worse.
it wasnt so much the rule but how it was implemented as the ruling was pretty much one big grey area where if a mod didnt like you they could use the rule and basicly ban your whole tribe from the win

DeletedUser2207

that being said El had some rather good ideas 1 decent but they cater to the other side of the isle as well
When you know they're going to roll with the idea no matter what you say...you throw idea out that might at least slightly appease the masses while not making too many waves :(

DeletedUser

When you know they're going to roll with the idea no matter what you say...you throw idea out that might at least slightly appease the masses while not making too many waves :(
and i applaud the effort really the decent one was the 51% one as that does promote barb munching to the extreme