• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.90 and 1.91

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date

DeletedUser1179

Please utilize this thread to discuss game release 1.90 & 1.91. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

cokky

Berserker
seems to be an error in the city search where it is flashing and not seeing the numbers letters pushed properly a few players have complained in game about it mostly on PC.

Management

Banned
So other than some iOS fixes, we get email validation and new colors. Was anyone really concerned about the way the inventory worked?? LOL. Why spend time/money on such frivolous things when they could be improving gameplay o_O

You can polish a turd all you want Inno... at the end of the day it's still a turd.

**Actual behind the scenes footage of Inno Devs updating TW2!**

Last edited:

DeletedUser2590

The villa/player/tribe search thing is still broken.

DeletedUser2441

You can polish a turd all you want Inno... at the end of the day it's still a turd.

I believe the correct quote is: "It doesn't matter how long you polish a turd, it's never going to shine."

Nice Idiocracy clip though. Oh the times we live in; square pegs and round holes. o_O

DeletedUser2350

Another useless update. Way to go INNO. "You can't make chicken salad out to chicken . @dagda mor, The Anarchist.

Last edited by a moderator:
This update was actually a setback to the game. They ruined everyone's main form of communication. You cant even link players or buildings that have a space in the name (example: shiny turd). How are tribal ops supposed to happen when you can't even link villages? This isn't even going into the debacle on how copy+pasting messages in game are now completely screwed up.

DeletedUser2441

Where is Kiki hiding? :confused:

I'm pretty sure BahamaLlama that you cannot name a village with the word *turd*. I believe one update they did was restricting names you're allowed to use on villages. I tried to name a village 'Down the Rabbit Hole' in game and an error message came up. I'm like...OK, well....nice to find that out.