• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Relocate feature.

DeletedUser825

That might be nice. Monitor the trial period on the en servers and let us know.

DeletedUser1535

Wait what!! there is no relocate here!!? OMG there goes my build times again.

DeletedUser

Its a silly feature that let's the winning tribe start steamrolling, and winning tribes do that easily enough currently

DeletedUser1500

Its a common feature among similar games. I was surprised that TW2 didn't have it. Why would you restrict a player from moving troops from village to village? They are all his villages. Offensive city and Defensive city is strange. BUT, whatever! I just assumed the feature had yet to be developed fully.

DeletedUser

Na, the feature is in beta testing I believe (EN has it), 1 silly bug I found. I know plenty of similar games that didn't have it.

DeletedUser1495

Why shouldn't a winning tribe be able to steamroll their progress?

DeletedUser1500

Its a feature that is available to all members. So technically it doesn't give a lopsided advantage to a winning tribe. It is a logical feature for all members. AND it looks like it will be out soon enough. Might or might now see it here though.

DeletedUser

Would they release a feature like this mid game though for worlds that are already out?
Or would it just be worlds after this one etc?

DeletedUser825

Probably to all worlds. They did that with the tribe skills.

DeletedUser

Its a feature that is available to all members. So technically it doesn't give a lopsided advantage to a winning tribe. It is a logical feature for all members. AND it looks like it will be out soon enough. Might or might now see it here though.
Let's see the side who tribes survive can be reassigned while the other side is playing catch up, essentially, a lost city can be turned into a attack point in a matter of hours vs days it would take to train anything useable in it (su crowns)

DeletedUser1500

Let's see the side who tribes survive can be reassigned while the other side is playing catch up, essentially, a lost city can be turned into a attack point in a matter of hours vs days it would take to train anything useable in it (su crowns)
I'm confused why that doesn't make sense for either side, but just different opinions.

DeletedUser1535

Just imagine how fast you can build nukes with several villages pumping troops into one!! I can see how a bit overpowered it is but i say its a mighty fine feature to have but then again i am a bit biased.