• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser232

Yes, it has begun - the war to dwarf all wars before it.

Not only is it UPC vs RMT, but it is UPC vs RMT vs TFE. The three biggest tribes, taking up almost the entire map between them, are now in a dance that will very likely decide the victor of this world.

Fighting has already begun, as UPC launched hundreds of nukes in an very well played assault on Jhupka and managed to take six villages. The cost of those villages was astronomical, but such is the way it is when you're fighting an excellent player backed by a good tribe. In retaliation, Remnant has taken some UPC villages and launched many nukes of their own.

Among them, Hellbound remains allied with UPC, but is currently Neutral towards Remnant (though they are at war with TFE). Should they throw their weight to one side, it could be decisive.

Expect the bashpoints of all participants to skyrocket in the coming weeks.

Good luck, my friends. And let the best tribe win!

Discussions and bets take place here! ;)

Here's a map to show the extent of everything. (dark blue - RMT. Red - UPC. Yellow - TFE. Teal - HB1)
http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us3_3f458fb2fc3648cbc94cbe8f96862677_14368424439618.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser534

Looks like this world has decided to destroy eachother. :p

DeletedUser

Well, no matter who wins, w3 shall be over, though i oversee a long war here.

DeletedUser534

After looking at the Map I am wondering who is going to be the victor, all I can say is this is going to be a huge war.

DeletedUser232

I like the play-by-play...

I live to entertain! *Bows*

A 800k UPC player quit last night. Whether it was because we had taken 7 villages from him in a few hours with more about to fall, or if he was toeing the line about quitting and that little push sent him away, I don't know. He's lost 250k points in twenty-four hours. He's being eaten by UPC and RMT players.

DeletedUser238

yup, I am. 50% Leader of it and The Hammer of it. I heard you were asking about me so I decided to return the forums.

DeletedUser232

yup, I am. 50% Leader of it and The Hammer of it. I heard you were asking about me so I decided to return the forums.
It's good to see you. :)

You've come back to these forums at an interesting time.

DeletedUser238

It's good to see you. :)

You've come back to these forums at an interesting time.
I came back due to the recent events as you already know. figured it'd be a nice time to watch the show unfold.

DeletedUser238

Quick update : TFE and RMT have seen past their differences to attack UPC family because their the only two standing tribes that share the same ideals. UPC came to us(TFE) with a sloppy proposal for a NAP so they could attack RMT, and didn't even clear it with their other 15 ish leadership members (which all in itself is funny). Now UPC Co. are pinned up against the two best tribes in the world. Hb1 as expected chose UPC side so its 4 tribes against 2. Way to go UPC and co. you managed to screw yourself over. You may have numbers but your tribes lack loyalty, and skill. You have a few skilled player mind you, however that doesn't make up for the other 358 players you have accumulated between you all lol.

As a side note: A tribe that calls themselves 1 tribe are full of themselves. You're a bunch of pig headed, god structured people that think of yourselves as infallible. When you use words like convert how could we not think that of you? You stray away from war like its a virus, and you just want to have "fun". Your idea of fun is building up villages and shooting the breeze with internet friends. Well sorry to break this to you but you can go play SimCity for that. For us in TFE the only time this game is fun is when people are losing villages to us and war is afoot, So prepare yourselves. We are coming for you.

Broken Legion: 103 members
1.RMT-64, 4.TFE-39

Sugar bear love squad: 358 members
3.UPC-108 , 2.FVN-131, 6.HLK-29, 5.hb1-90

Map update: (TFE- Blue, RMT- Green, UPC Fam.- Red, Hb1- Purple)
http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us3_4a84322d5216ad82a637a09541cd62e4_14369487567755.png

PPS: as you can tell sugar bear love squad loves to recruit where they have no business recruiting:p:cool:;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser821

I came back due to the recent events as you already know. figured it'd be a nice time to watch the show unfold.

Smurks,
You better make sure you cover your IP address better this time, we wouldn't want them finding out that your really USHobo. Glad that you brought your little crutch out of the closet. I look forward to seeing you soon.

DeletedUser238

Smurks,
You better make sure you cover your IP address better this time, we wouldn't want them finding out that your really USHobo. Glad that you brought your little crutch out of the closet. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Is this suppose to be a compliment or an insult? Its no question who I am. Never hid it in the first place. I'm smurks, co leader of TFE. owner of werewolfman. So if you wish to push this any further take up a boarder with me and fight me.