• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser

july 27th August 5th Added Villages
RMT 6490 6311 179
FVN 5560 5403 157
UPC 5091 4754 337
TFE 3684 3518 166
HLK 923 917 6

Villages Gained
Evil Orc Empire 345
Sugar Bear Love Tribe 500

I know that math isn't big with TFE so I figured I 'd help you.

DeletedUser645

july 27th August 5th Added Villages
RMT 6490 6311 179
FVN 5560 5403 157
UPC 5091 4754 337
TFE 3684 3518 166
HLK 923 917 6

Villages Gained
Evil Orc Empire 345
Sugar Bear Love Tribe 500

I know that math isn't big with TFE so I figured I 'd help you.

I double checked all this, and it is indeed correct.

DeletedUser238

doesn't tell anyone that they are up on caps against RMT and TFE lol. just means they eat lots of yummy barbs and inactives. kudos though for eating undefined villages :)

oh ps thanks for trying to recruit me twice now.

DeletedUser645

Personally, and maybe this is just me, but especially seeing as where this world is right now, I'd be the player taking barbs.
It makes people mad, it allows me to enter provinces easily and usually undetected (until it's conquered), and it gives me another village to pump out coins, resources, and troops. Any advantage I can get, I will take.

Again, just my opinion.

Also, don't get me wrong, I would much rather take enemy villages!

DeletedUser232

Does the villages added include the players you've added/ removed? Because UPC added at least one big guy and we have kicked a few inactives. Not to mention that one of RMT's players decided he didn't want to play the day before UPC launched on him. Now everyone is in a mad scramble to take his villages. Haha

Any why not have those numbers take place from the start of the war? It isn't because of that initial demolition we put on ya guys, is it? ;)

Also, can you look up Hb1? I'm curious to see how they've been doing. That's a legitimate question. Not a troll. I have no idea about their gains/losses.

Edit: Those dates avoid the spike of our original conquests and HB1 has lost members AND is in the negative on villages.
Make no mistake. HB1 is currently doing more of the fighting than UPC. They have a bigger border and share provinces with more Remnant members. They also have to fight TFE in the north. They are fighting the fine fight, but against awful odds. Much respect to them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser238

Personally, and maybe this is just me, but especially seeing as where this world is right now, I'd be the player taking barbs.
It makes people mad, it allows me to enter provinces easily and usually undetected (until it's conquered), and it gives me another village to pump out coins, resources, and troops. Any advantage I can get, I will take.

Again, just my opinion.

barbs are fine and dandy to take however it still doesn't change the fact that they aren't up on caps against our two tribes. they can try to spin it anyway they'd like but we have more players killed under our belt and villages taken from them. they might have gained more villages in a time frame but thats because they recruit everyone under the sun and take barbs like mad men lol

DeletedUser830

When looking at the map we should also consider the amount of inactives that are in HB1, UPC, FVN and HLK.

UPC has 22 members who are red
FVN has 28 members who are red
HB1 has 21 members who are red
HLK has 10 members who are red
RMT has 3 members who are red
TFE has 3 members who are red

When looking at them map it is important to consider this. The "Sugar bear love squad" have over 81 inactives! They have more inactives than RMT has members! This makes the map look very skewed in their favor when in reality it is not.

DeletedUser773

You guys see that little blank patch in the North West? What its that?

DeletedUser

Look like smurks went further then last time, he is GONE. Villages are barbs and his account is missing.

DeletedUser

And our inactives have less than 20 villages ALL our large players are active.

DeletedUser232

And our inactives have less than 20 villages ALL our large players are active.
Manto isn't. And he was above 1m points until recently. Now he's at 81 villages and 775k points. And I thought Cdox was inactive? He has a chunk of villages, too. ;)

Yup. Sucks that Smurks quit, but he did it for his own reasons.

DeletedUser

Quick update : TFE and RMT have seen past their differences to attack UPC family because their the only two standing tribes that share the same ideals. UPC came to us(TFE) with a sloppy proposal for a NAP so they could attack RMT, and didn't even clear it with their other 15 ish leadership members (which all in itself is funny). Now UPC Co. are pinned up against the two best tribes in the world. Hb1 as expected chose UPC side so its 4 tribes against 2. Way to go UPC and co. you managed to screw yourself over. You may have numbers but your tribes lack loyalty, and skill. You have a few skilled player mind you, however that doesn't make up for the other 358 players you have accumulated between you all lol.

As a side note: A tribe that calls themselves 1 tribe are full of themselves. You're a bunch of pig headed, god structured people that think of yourselves as infallible. When you use words like convert how could we not think that of you? You stray away from war like its a virus, and you just want to have "fun". Your idea of fun is building up villages and shooting the breeze with internet friends. Well sorry to break this to you but you can go play SimCity for that. For us in TFE the only time this game is fun is when people are losing villages to us and war is afoot, So prepare yourselves. We are coming for you.

Broken Legion: 103 members
1.RMT-64, 4.TFE-39

Sugar bear love squad: 358 members
3.UPC-108 , 2.FVN-131, 6.HLK-29, 5.hb1-90

Map update: (TFE- Blue, RMT- Green, UPC Fam.- Red, Hb1- Purple)
http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us3_4a84322d5216ad82a637a09541cd62e4_14369487567755.png

PPS: as you can tell sugar bear love squad loves to recruit where they have no business recruiting:p:cool:;)

Actually, it was this guy that quit, lol.

DeletedUser734

What the hell smurks???

I take ONE village in one of your provinces. ONE, kill a few of your nukes, and boom, you give up and quit.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS NEED TO STOP QUITTING WHEN I ATTACK THEM!!!!

I hate taking goddamn inactive villages.

Also, HB1 is definitely in the negative. Our active players are holding pretty steady, but Rango lost half his villages to FVN when he went inactive, Chronicxd (the guy ibra was talking about) jumped ship along with Truestelf and komodo1000 the moment they had 1 incoming attack (didn't even wait for me to support them... ugh). Polonova got pretty much wrecked and bailed.

That said, by the numbers we're still waaaaay ahead vs TFE. We've lost Polonova to them and they've lost mikesfungame, merksquad, Exuviae and now Werewolfman.

Overall we've taken the brunt of the nukes from TFE and RMT and I have to say, I'm proud as hell of my players. They've all hung tough and even taken villages during worst circumstances.

Also, 90% of our red inactives just have 2-3 villages left. I keep them in tribe so I can tell if someone is using their villages to enter our provinces (gives the little ax icon)