• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser

Abernon, Really? How about facts. I spoke to HB1 about joining UPC when IXI was still a tribe. Also if you want to talk bashpoints, I am in! Check how off bashpoints are made, attacking an inactive most of time produces MORE off bashpoints than active players. And as far as Jhupka, I will put up the villages I have taken against him. And let see if any of you (can't pick on Menson here, I do not know of any active player villages he has taken) can post more villages against ANY active player in the top 25 even. All the talking and Menson lives in the corner of the world achieving nothing. I respect the fact that Abernon, Yippie and gang are at least trying. Menson you have done nothing but defense as far as I have heard.

DeletedUser232

James, I refer mostly to Ehidalgo's trying to bully HB1 into merging into you guys when it became clear that RMT and UPC were going to war. That is if we're talking facts.

You know better than to think we're getting our BP off inactives. We have them floating around because no one wants to waste troops on them. I dunno what kind of inactives you guys have been taking, but I always gets a lot more bash off of actives. Like Castledude. I took 7 from him solo, and he's both twice my size and in the top 25 (he has taken more from me now, I will readily admit - though one of us mass uses crowns, the other not so much). I'm sure you have taken more from Jhupka, but you are neither working solo nor depending upon yourself for support. If I had as many nukes as you, I'd probably have a greater amount of offensive success.

DeletedUser555

You should get your facts straight, Abernon. I never tried to bully HB1 into merging with any of our sister tribes. I was actually the biggest opposition to the idea. When it was obvious that war was going to break out, I did push for them to chose a side, but it is tactically sound to want to know who your neighbors are going to side with. HB1 has been a great ally and continues to be, but all the personal NAPs that were set up with RMT members because of the non-diplomacy credo that your tribe lives by made choosing sides a must. HB1 could have easily allied themselves with RMT and what's left of TFE, instead they chose to side with a winner.

THAT'S if we're talking facts.

DeletedUser238

You should get your facts straight, Abernon. I never tried to bully HB1 into merging with any of our sister tribes. I was actually the biggest opposition to the idea. When it was obvious that war was going to break out, I did push for them to chose a side, but it is tactically sound to want to know who your neighbors are going to side with. HB1 has been a great ally and continues to be, but all the personal NAPs that were set up with RMT members because of the non-diplomacy credo that your tribe lives by made choosing sides a must. HB1 could have easily allied themselves with RMT and what's left of TFE, instead they chose to side with a winner.

THAT'S if we're talking facts.

a winner cannot be declared until they have actually won lol. self declaration of being the winners will lull you into a false sense of security and make you slip up. foolish foolish move. my area of TFE was lack luster and we lost our big hitters back when we were still FLE when my friend crow had to leave, and redwood disappeared which just left me. Without my friends I lost interest in the world and what little interest i have left is in these forums. claiming victory of TFE just yet is stupid. you can claim victory over the shit squad that was FLE but you cannot say you beat TFE. internal issues beat my area, not you, you simply recruited a terrible internalizer named hobo and his goonies.

DeletedUser232

Oh, my facts are quite accurate. I happen to be friends with a number of HB1 players. I know they resisted your attempts at forcing them to merge. I also know you lied to a number of people and told TFE that HB1 was merging into you in an attempt to get TFE to do an NAP(I'm sure I can dig up a screenshot, if you'd like - though I forwarded it awhile ago to Cobr, so I'm sure he can back me up on this). They had every intention of remaining neutral according to Toby. But unfortunately, we declared on HB1 due to your deception. I did not realize at the time that you were forcing your 'allies' to your side.

We might have declared on them, but I'm sure Cobr can back me up in saying that we've treated them with nothing but respect. It's a darn shame you forced them into this war. But no worries. Their south gets weaker and we get stronger. We will see if you feel like gloating when we turn towards you. In the mean time, you might want to reinforce some of those those new TFE recruits. Losing 5 villages in a few hours isn't a good thing. ;)

DeletedUser

The idea that I am sitting on the sideline playing defense is completely laughable. I'm generally the one leading the charge. :)

DeletedUser555

Some losses in that area of the map were expected as those villages are surrounded by red. And you have it backwards, our southern tribe members won't crumble like TFE is in the north, so the reality of the situation is that you'll be seeing us when we turn our attention towards you.
Also, calling us winners, does not imply that we have won the war with you, but does refer to our victories leading up to now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser232

He will have lost his entire foothold within a day or so. Try around 25 villages. And I certainly hope to see some more of you. Trying to use HB1 as a meat shield can only last so long. Until then, keep recruiting the players your tribe had just got done trash talking, brother! :)

DeletedUser734

In all fairness, I don't think there is a tribe on this world that hasn't tried to recruit me at some point...

That said, I'm fairly certain I've been in HB1 since before RMT was a tribe. I like my tribe name, Toby made it. I'm pretty sure I've been in HB1 longer than almost any other player in this world has been in their tribe. I could be wrong of course, but I joined HB1 way back in October/November of last year before even Mystic had become the big tribe on top.

And in all fairness Abernon, I was totally honest with you and yippie, I fully expected us to end up on UPC's side at SOME point during the war, but I would have given you 72 hours heads up and was planning on waiting until after I had removed TFE from the picture so you wouldn't have been ganged up by them as well because that just wouldn't have been fun. That's just my style. Although I can't speak for what Toby would have done if he hadn't been forced out due to personal issues.

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH Smurks... Dude, I can quote you from like, 5 different threads declaring you had already won W3. I mean, this war is far from over, but I feel like it's been made pretty clear that TFE will not be the tribe winning this world. What's left of it will probably merge into RMT (enjoy having racar in your tribe Abernon :p) and then RMT might have a shot at winning. There's still a LOT of fight left in this world.

I look forward to doing my part :)

DeletedUser555

He will have lost his entire foothold within a day or so. Try around 25 villages. And I certainly hope to see some more of you. Trying to use HB1 as a meat shield can only last so long. Until then, keep recruiting the players your tribe had just got done trash talking, brother! :)

The only meat shield I use wraps around my d*ck. You act like your innocent in this, and that it is my fault that you are at war with HB1. You attacked HB1 the moment they did not side with you. By your own logic you put them in the very position that you are accusing me of putting them in. This is a war a game, not SIMS. At some point everybody has to fight or die, that's just the way it is. You started this war by harboring a refugee player, and you attacked HB1 when they didn't side with you. This entire war is your doing. We never told HB1 fight with us or die, actually quite the opposite. We just asked them to stay out of the way if they were not going to fight with us. So enough with your BS "meat shield" crap. You could have left them out of it, but you didn't. Actually, you took advantage of the fact that they had already been fighting TFE and attacked them first. You declare war on us, but attack HB1. You make no sense, and you logic is flawed.

DeletedUser

We will just finish mopping up TFE and then we can put our full attention into this Abernon, have patience.

DeletedUser870

About sums my feelings up!

"Hard pounding, gentlemen. Let's see who pounds the longest."

Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington, British general and Prime Minister

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser232

I have never once said I am innocent in anything. I only said that it was your fault we declared on HB1. We did not declare because they did not side with us. We declared because we were led to believe (by you personally) that they were lying to us and were merging into you to declare on us. Though Cobr also has some blame in this, as he told me that they would probably side with you (though Toby said they would stay out). It IS certainly my fault for jumping the gun and not consulting other sources, as no sooner than a day had passed after declaration that a few people told me you were well known to mislead. :)

Certainly, James. You clean up TFE and We'll clean up HB1 and then we see who is left standing after a real fight, yes?

DeletedUser555

I've never talked to you before now, so I don't now how I could have "personally" misled you about anything.

DeletedUser232

1. Yes you have. 2. It was through other players. Personally does not refer to a communication with me. It was put out there so that others know I'm not blaming your tribe as a whole.

DeletedUser

map_www_us3_3a059ee2a73ebe6c0a8b024e354324b6_14400824606078.png

DeletedUser825

Based on this map and the first one released on page 1 it seems TFE has lost ground to the "peaceful" coalition of tribes.